Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2017, 7:40 pm

There is this girl at uni I'm very neutral about, some months ago we were doing a group work together and while going back home we passed by a shop window and she mentioned she wanted a pair of shoes like one there, which happened that I have one very similar that didn't fit me anymore and it was just laying around my mother's house, so I told her I could give her my pair of shoes so she didn't need to buy it.

It was just me getting rid of something that useless to me and meanwhile making someone help. I didn't want anything from her and I wasn't doing it because I thought we were friends or something like this.

It was a holiday, so I went to my parent's house, where the shoes were, then she would text me quite often but didn't mentioned it, just asked about when I would go back, that she wanted to go out and stuff. When I got back, she invited herself over, got the shoes and after that she never talked to me again. Today I went by her on the street but she didn't even talk with me more than a hi.

I feel really annoyed because I wish people were direct, I feel really bad because I bet she thinks she fooled me to think I was her friend so she could get advantage of me when this wasn't the point at all??

Summer_Twilight
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 9:09 am

It sounds like there is a conflict going on between you two and I would contact her and ask
"Did I do anything to offend you?"

I have this video that might help too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PboUSTN6gp8