Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Pikachu4Prezident64
Butterfly
Butterfly

05 May 2017, 6:07 pm

Hi there, everyone! My name is Brandon Cash, and I'm new to this website. I've known about it for a while, but it's only recently that I've decided to finally bite the bullet and join up. I'm...admittedly kinda nervous since I don't really know what to expect, even though I've been on forums before and spoke with others prior to joining Wrong Planet.

In any case, I'm twenty-two years old, finished high school and I aspire to eventually become a writer and artist so that I may make stories. I've enjoyed writing and drawing ever since I was young and have been developing a big story for years since about the second grade. Even now, it's still kind of in a constantly evolving planning phase because I want to make sure it's as refined as possible.

I have a lot of concerns and worries about what might happen and what the future and world hold for me, but I'm hoping that I can make it through them, particularly with the support of the users affiliated with this site. Plus, I think it'd help if I could make some new friends on here too. :)

I hope that we'll have a lot of fun together on Wrong Planet, everyone! Feel free to stop by and say hello if you want! :)

shadowtag
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

06 May 2017, 1:24 pm

Hello to you Pikachu! When I first got on here I also was super nervous at the time, and in general...

Any who, I myself have taken a stab at writing here and there; I wouldn't mind investing in it more but I have lately found it hard to find the time...

Aside from that, welcome! And I also wouldn't mind chatting if you like, just hit the ol' pm button.

Hope you enjoy your time here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 3:54 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

FreakyZettairyouiki
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

09 May 2017, 4:15 pm

Seems like we have the same interest. I am currently editing videos and uploading them on my own Youtube channel, I am also taking an interest in Photoshop.

Pikachu4Prezident64
Butterfly
Butterfly

19 May 2017, 7:18 am

Thanks, everyone. :) I'm hoping that we can all have some fun on here, guys, so I can't wait to talk with you or even maybe roleplay and write with you all. :) I apologize for the late response, but I'm still a little nervous and I'm not really sure if I'll make friends on here or if people will be willing to have some fun roleplaying.