Why are adult women not as nice?

Page 7 of 8 [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 8:47 am

I miss katie, and her "the women of the world don't want you guys" posts.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 11:04 am

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
I mean your whole view on hookups and marriage may change.

Also some things becomr less feasible the older you become.

I doubt it will change. Anyway, what did I say about marriage?

What things?

I don't remember the exact posts; but the overall impression I have of you is that you value long terms and marriage.

This is not a bad thing; I wish you luck to find whatever you are seeking for very soon.

I don't value marriage that much, because a lot of times if it ends the guy can face very bad consequences. I'd advise against it, if in a country the law is not very egalitarian.

Thanks, I wish you happiness too.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 12:07 am

friedmacguffins wrote:
Quote:
Huh, are you saying that at 32 you are into 16 years olds (or younger)?

An internet meme, btw.

Why is the 29 y/o not as nice.

"memes" are not a form of argument.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

NO

STOP

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2017, 3:17 pm

Kiprobalhato wrote:
"memes" are not a form of argument.

A picture is worth a thousand words. I am not sure how I can improve upon it.

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:

I get that it's vulgar, to compare women with children and animals...

But, women, children, and animals, tend to follow me, when I appear to be preoccupied with something, or doing something interesting.

I remember seeing black-and-white movies with a sing-a-long (holdovers, from before my time.) A bouncing ball would hover over each word, as you were supposed to sing it. They might not know the words of the song. You don't know whether you like, it or not, are just following the movement, maybe, with people smiling at you and nodding their heads, in approval.

I am not a pickpocket, but remember a story of two people, working in tandem. One just looks at the sky. There is nothing there. He points, but there is nothing. Then entire crowd starts to gather around him, and pays no concern for themselves.

With NT people, it is always the same way. Every physical motion, process, undeveloped plot, work in progress, kinetic action, Keynesian shovel, Bastiat's window, is engaging. How do you know whether I am doing something good?

Wikipedia calls it liminality. Most people are indecisive and suggestible, do not actually have any wants (although we are ideally Enlightened and humanitarian.)

I think, they are more interested in the fact that something is happening, than what is happening. It's like the hypnotic induction, when you follow a watch, swinging. The point that you want to communicate is probably only a few syllables, hidden in the whole long spiel. It's about 99% engagement, imo. She just wants someone to distract her.

sly279
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 12:33 am

I didn't find young girls so nice either. They hit and bully me as well.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 12:56 am

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 9:58 am

karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
biostructure wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
biostructure wrote:
This is exactly why I strongly prefer (read: almost require) that girls I date ARE just starting out in the dating world/are just discovering boys. It's not because of some religious purity notions, not because of a "whore-madonna dichotomy", or whatever else people might think the reason is. It's exactly because I want to learn WITH someone, not FROM someone (about romance and sex, that is).

With a girl for whom it's "not her first rodeo", as you put it, even if she were to seem head over heels into me, there's this sense of missed opportunity, this sense that whatever I learn from her about what relationships are about, I'm not getting the same opportunity to explore that I'd get with another person who is just starting out in the world of getting to know the opposite sex.

Granted, there also has to be attraction there. I have been sexually involved with two girls who I thought were very unattractive, primarily because they were at this same place. Neither had kissed a guy before, they both wondered what having a boyfriend was like. However, not feeling attraction toward them, they didn't end up helping me develop and answer what I wanted answered, namely how do I relate to a girl with whom I actually have romantic feelings. That's what sometimes feels hopeless--to find a girl out there who's attractive to me, yet who hasn't previously found mutual attraction with enough other guys to pass through this developmental process. I feel like if I were still in high school, I'd have a much better chance at that.

Huh, are you saying that at 32 you are into 16 years olds (or younger)?

I am into women who, in terms of social experience, are at what's typical of that age or younger. They aren't actually that age, though.

So you want someone you can groom, is what you're saying. This is what abusers do, specifically target and take advantage of younger people with little experience (which makes them more socially and psychologically vulnerable) so the abusers can psychologically mould them into whatever they like. You just want to avoid the illegality of actually grooming a child/young teen, so you're looking for a vulnerable inexperienced adult to groom instead.

This is next level gross, and predatory. :eew:

That's very gross.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jul 2017, 4:35 am

Jamesy wrote:
Why are adult women
Isn't it the other way around?

yvaN_ehT_nioJ
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 10:34 am

Aspie1 wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:
Wow. I never thought about it this way, but I resonate alot with it. It's pretty depressing.
You're 22. Your train hasn't left the station yet (expression meaning "it's not too late for you"). Build up your confidence any way you know. Get out there. Learn PUA; that's what helped me get good at flirting with women, including my current friend. Join Meetup groups, if such a thing exists in your area. The window of time to experience that young, fun love will close very fast and leave you in the dust. So do something. One thing that won't really help you is dating sites: they were great when I was 22, and I found many dates there, but now, those sites are useless for men.

I was stupid enough to neglect or ignore that window of time, thinking I can find "love" later. But now, I see what kind of relationships people my age (33) are having: boring, sedate, and domestic. Their idea of fun went from 10-mile (16-km) hikes, bar crawls, rock concerts, and Latin dance clubs, to dinner parties with other couples, discussing what color to paint the kitchen, and watching movies at home with their partner. This may be less severe in Scandinavia than in North America, which should help you, but you still can't forget how little time you have to experience young love.

So now, I pretty much refuse to have any kind of romantic relationship until I'm at least 60. By then, I will be too old and weak for "young love". So I might as well settle down, since watching TV at home is all I'll have the energy for, anyway. But in the meantime, the only partner I want to have is a dance partner.

Surely that depends on the personality/belief of the person? Im in the Bible Belt and a lot of women down here are like that, very domestic, housewifey, etc. But then again most are religious, marry young, go to church. A very WASPy type of life that is so dreadfully boring imo, but hey more power to them for living like that.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 2:03 pm

Aspie1 wrote:
But now, I see what kind of relationships people my age (33) are having: boring, sedate, and domestic... dinner parties with other couples, discussing what color to paint the kitchen, and watching movies at home with their partner.

That sounds like my perfect relationship!!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 2:17 pm

I would say many people in the Bible Belt aren't "WASPY." Many are "Scotch-Irish." Which is very much not "WASPY." Especially if their family has been in the Bible Belt a long time.

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 4:08 pm