Girls, The Answer To Dating - Date Older Men

Page 6 of 6 [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 7:11 am

rdos wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Oh yeah girls and older guys are totally not into hook ups these days, it's only younger guys. Shame on us!

That's about the essence of it, yes.

So, if you want to make your generation a favour, date a girl without having a hook up as the motive, and then at least she will not accuse you of being like that.

It's like this: At least some younger guys can get away with only wanting hookups, and maybe even a few older men (celebrities and the very rich). It is the first group that gives younger guys a bad reputation, and the latter really doesn't attract anything else than gold-diggers, so I think we can discard them. Sure, there might be some other older men that would want to sleep with younger girls, but they will very seldom get what want, so we can basically discard them too. Now, the mature and serious older men need to use their courtship skills and their persistence as their looks will not work. It's actually similar to many NDs that are viewed as unattractive and socially plump. They too, just like older men, need to use the same method, and cannot rely on the hookup culture.

The hell are you talking about? You lookin down on me? Don't you use that tone with me, as if I go around hooking up with random girls. You know nothing of me, stop trying to lecture me. Why do you always have to try so hard to be a giant moron?

And for your information there's a good number of girls who engage in hook-ups and FWB relationships.

rdos
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 7:23 am

Peacesells wrote:
And for your information there's a good number of girls who engage in hook-ups and FWB relationships.

I don't think that is very common. As Boo and other's have already claimed, most girls in online dating say "no hookups". It also makes perfect sense, because it is only guys that can gain anything from having a large number of sexual partners. When it comes to FWBs, my guess is that most of those girls hope for something more, or wouldn't engage in it.

I think a good "rule of thumb" is that if a girl wants to have sex with a guy, the guy should view that as a favor or compliment, not as something she would do with just any guy. Something that obsviously doesn't apply to guys.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 7:40 am

rdos wrote:
I don't think that is very common. As Boo and other's have already claimed, most girls in online dating say "no hookups". It also makes perfect sense, because it is only guys that can gain anything from having a large number of sexual partners. When it comes to FWBs, my guess is that most of those girls hope for something more, or wouldn't engage in it.

I think a good "rule of thumb" is that if a girl wants to have sex with a guy, the guy should view that as a favor or compliment, not as something she would do with just any guy. Something that obsviously doesn't apply to guys.

Ironically, Boo is the one who finds FWB partners on these sites. It would seem that they are not looking for that but a good portion of them don't mind that.
Also, what would you think would happen if a girl wrote on her profile that she is looking for a FWB? The freaky messages would increase by 9000%.

Huh, I'd rather see it as something both people want, I wouldn't want to see it as a favour for sure. But I guess everyone can see it as they prefer.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 3:00 pm

Peacesells wrote:
rdos wrote:

Ironically, Boo is the one who finds FWB partners on these sites. .

True, but they never admit it in their profiles, yes you are right on that.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 7:27 pm

rdos wrote:
Peacesells wrote:

I do wish I had been a little more assertive in my dating profile and when I met guys that I did not want to 'hook up' back when I was dating. But I admit having rather low confidence and thinking I was kind of a loser, I thought putting that could lower my chances of meeting guys...even had it in my head that maybe a guy would fall in love with me even if they only intended to hook up and other naive things. But past is past I suppose I have a great relationship now so none of that really matters now.