Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Scottip1987
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

10 May 2017, 8:21 am

Hello to all of those who inhabit Wrong Planet,

My name is Scott and I come here today to get to know more people and make some helpful resource connections. Autism and various ASDs are something that I see fairly regularly in my line of work as a Child Advocate and Social Worker through a Non-Profit Child and Youth services center in East Tennessee. My goal here is get to know more about ASDs, to better serve the children and parents I work with. If possible I would love to be able to ask questions, share stories, and most of all find advice from the source so to speak. So little research is available for me to share with my clients and being able to ask around on this forum would be very helpful in not only helping the parents, but for their children as well in so many ways.

If this is something that is not allowed I will be more than willing to retract this post as well as any inquiry I have made. On that note is anyone would feel comfortable sharing stories, or other experiences, advice, and so on that I may share with my clients I would appreciate it. If not I also understand completely.

Thank you in advance,

Scott Pearson

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 5:06 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Scottip1987
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

11 May 2017, 12:44 pm

AnonymousAnonymous wrote: