Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 10:01 pm

I'll just leave this here just in case anyone still thinks Trump was doing the right thing when he bombed Syria.

I'm glad that anti-war conservatives are growing in number. Neo-conservatism is on death row.

The war machine has drained our money. It has created the refugee crisis. Kudos to all of those who want to free the US government from warmongering corporate puppeteers. It's time for people on both the left and the right to join forces against this monster.

Amen

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

11 May 2017, 2:11 pm

imho, the US is pitting both sides against eachother, generally equipping them with old crap, until they reach the point of moral exhaustion.

I think that Christianity is a stabilizing influence, but the objective is destabilization.

When I look for the glitch in the proverbial matrix, figuratively speaking, I keep seeing examples of a Christian presence and of disloyalty to our national allies, whomever they may be, whether I like them or dislike them.

They are not picking just one side, and backing them to the utmost, come hell or highwater. There is a saying, I have heard it, in sports and money. Are you in it, to win it. I did not have a problem with jingoism and morale, nearly so much as not fighting to win.

Any kind of function would have been more intuitive, to me, than systemic dysfunction, controlled chaos.