Why are PUA allowed to say their entitled to sex?

Page 3 of 4 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 6:37 pm

Nobody is entitled to sex.

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 9:54 am

I find it laughable, that when there's any criticism of women, or so called "woman hating", the moderators immidiately run in to lock down threads. But when women on this forum talk about men in very condescending ways, the moderators are nowhere to be found.

I think the philosopher friedrich nietzsche was right when he said most people are morons, and have no objective sense of morality.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 11:01 am

Closet Genious wrote:
I find it laughable, that when there's any criticism of women, or so called "woman hating", the moderators immidiately run in to lock down threads. But when women on this forum talk about men in very condescending ways, the moderators are nowhere to be found.

I think the philosopher friedrich nietzsche was right when he said most people are morons, and have no objective sense of morality.

I think I have seen threads locked for both...

Canary
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 5:27 pm

Closet Genious wrote:

Saying that strangers aren't entitled to my body is man-hating and condescending? Who knew.

Nothing has been said against OP or men, only against PUA tactics.

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 5:44 pm

Can some of you guys stop treating your virginity like it is some law?

Closet Genious
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 5:50 pm

Canary wrote:
Closet Genious wrote:

Saying that strangers aren't entitled to my body is man-hating and condescending? Who knew.

Nothing has been said against OP or men, only against PUA tactics.

Thanks for putting words in my mouth.

There was no specific context, other than the mods flying into this thread, like I've seen with many other threads lately.

JohnnyLurg
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 May 2017, 6:52 pm

I agree with OP much more than I would like to. I think society is more quick to punch down than up and more quick to vilify "Beta" men who have had little to no romantic or sexual experience who do as much as voice their pain of rejection than sexually experienced and entitled "Alpha" men who use and abuse many women as conquests and objects. The "Betas" (including myself) are more often seen as "creepy," "rapey," and "stalkerish" because of their social awkwardness and Asperger's which make them convenient scapegoats as well.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 7:32 pm

Closet Genious wrote:
Actually, in my own experience, alot of the PUA tactics sadly do work quite well. It is a bit manipulative, but as long as it helps me getting laid(and it has) I will continue using it.

I'd rather just be myself, but I can't change what women are attracted to. The women who say it doesn't work are in denial.

I think they usually mean it doesn't work for relationships...getting laid and getting into a relationship are different things. Of course it works to get laid...then the guy can just ghost the woman after they have sex, or maybe string her along for multiple sessions until they get bored and move on to the next unsuspecting woman.

Of course then woman who want a relationship(not just getting laid) learn things like not having sex on the first date, to sort of weed out guys who'd just want to get laid and aren't being up front about that fact. Nothing wrong with casual commitment free sex provided both people know that is what it is...but PUA encourages being misleading and that is problematic.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 7:35 pm

What's a PUA?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 7:44 pm

Lintar wrote:
What's a PUA?

Pick up Artist.

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 8:16 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
Lintar wrote:
What's a PUA?

Pick up Artist.

Yeah, something like this:

Girls just love it!

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 8:43 pm

Peacesells wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Lintar wrote:
What's a PUA?

Pick up Artist.

Girls just love it!

Ok, I have to give you that one. If that's what it takes, sign me up!

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 7:15 am

AngelRho wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Lintar wrote:
What's a PUA?

Pick up Artist.

Girls just love it!

Being rich and doing stuff that puts your life in extreme danger is a huge plus. :lol:

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 7:36 am

Peacesells wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Lintar wrote:
What's a PUA?

Pick up Artist.

Girls just love it!

Being rich and doing stuff that puts your life in extreme danger is a huge plus. :lol:

The truck is done for, I'm afraid. And that thing is at least $35k-$40k. Too rich for me! And the driver USED to have a spine. lol Hope it was worth it!

Nah, girls tend to be averse to stupidity. Maybe good for a night of sex, but that's about it.

Loved the dialog in the clip, though. Sounds like people where I live. "Sheeeeeyiiiittt! And "aaaaaairrrrrrrrrrrrbaaaaagggg"

That cracked me up!

Peacesells
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 8:21 am

AngelRho wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
AngelRho wrote:
Peacesells wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
Lintar wrote:
What's a PUA?

Pick up Artist.

Girls just love it!

The truck is done for, I'm afraid. And that thing is at least $35k-$40k. Too rich for me! And the driver USED to have a spine. lol Hope it was worth it!

Nah, girls tend to be averse to stupidity. Maybe good for a night of sex, but that's about it.

Loved the dialog in the clip, though. Sounds like people where I live. "Sheeeeeyiiiittt! And "aaaaaairrrrrrrrrrrrbaaaaagggg"

That cracked me up!

I was joking about life insurances and gold-diggers, lol.

Yeah, I loved the dialogue too, "Holy sheatttttttttttttttttttt!".

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

30 May 2017, 8:37 am

What are PUA tactics anyways? I don't really understand. Playing the numbers game? Basic sales stuff? Just thinking of things in more economic terms? Mind you I haven't researched this or spent any time on these sites but I don't understand where the entitlement to sex part comes in or the distress these techniques seem to cause some people. What is the big revelation?