Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

DrewLewis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

15 May 2017, 11:57 am

I'm a late on things that normal people normaly experinence between their late teens and early twenties. I havn't fully learn to drive let because in the area I live (Henry County KY), there is no driving schools for me to go. Plus I have problems finding people willing to help teach me to drive. Can anyone help me please? :(

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2017, 12:05 pm

Your family members won't teach you? Can you at least find someone who will just sit in the car so you can legally practice in empty lots with your driver's permit?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

16 May 2017, 9:29 pm

I'm a late on things that normal people normaly experinence between their late teens and early twenties. I havn't fully learn to drive let because in the area I live (Henry County KY), there is no driving schools for me to go. Plus I have problems finding people willing to help teach me to drive. Can anyone help me please?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

post an ad online. hire someone.

when i got a drivers license, i was 20 years old. when i got a permit i was 17. right now i am 34. quite frankly, i did postponed driving, b/c i knew i was uptight. and that my precious lil "dad" would put on an entire theatrical performance whenever i did the slightest mistake. and anything i did that he did not like was a :jester: mistake :ninja: .

likewise, i had no car. and even if i were to have gotten a license earlier, i still would not have had a car.

furthermore, nowhere to go. and my precious lil "parents" wouldn't've lemmie go nowhere either. not to say that i just had to go anywhere. :nerdy:

______________________________________________________________________________________

"Late Bloomer"? :twisted:

a couple years ago, someone had the nerve to tell me i was a "late bloomer". after i told him i was autistic. he had the nerve to tell me that i was not autistic. even though i got a diagnosis. :P

he was one of those self-important, entitled precious little "people". on the other hand, plenty of precious lil "people" act that way. not just him.

anyways he had the nerve to tell me that his neighbor's son is autistic. he is 5 years old and goes to a "special school".

seriously? :roll:

if you know one autist, you know one autist.

how about if i told the rotten idiot that i knew a neurotypical. and the neurotypical did not act just like him, so he must not be neurotypical?

some knuckleheads make me wanna puke.

_________________________________________________________________________________

but "late bloomer" used for social purposes. that makes it sound like extroverts are more sophisticated than introverts.

okay. 8)

no. :o

DrewLewis
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

19 May 2017, 12:06 pm

Asking a family member doesn't sound too bad. I could try to ask. Asking for creating a ad to hire somebody, how money should I offer?.