why do guys send naked pictures?

Page 2 of 3 [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 7:54 am

amykitten wrote:
Its to do with our primate existence. Other members of the primate family flash the females there penis's in hope they can get laid so to speak. It appears a lot of our society have yet to catch up with how inappropriate it is.

Some men just think with the wrong head. And unfortunately, chances are they'll never learn to think with the other one.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

20 May 2017, 4:00 pm

A whole body naked picture wouldn't be that bad, but close up dick pics?! What the hell am I supposed to reply with? "Nice one?" "Kinda small?" "What a monster?" :lol:
I mean, when you two have seen each other in the nude and like this kind of visual stimulation - why not, but... just after talking about something neutral on a FB messenger like nuclear fusion?! (happened to me haha).

I don't find it offensive, but if someone does that they just straight away lose all their chances of using what they've shown on me :D Also, I would never reciprocate with a similar picture, ever!
I occasionally moderate pics for a gay dating site :D so I've seen it all...
Some men really see it as an advertisement, basically showing "the goods". Maybe they think the girl's/boy's reaction would be like "hell yeah, I want it in me!"... but it's unlikely to have that effect, I think... or maybe I'm old-fashioned. I don't know how it looks like in gay community (gay men), maybe they find pics like that extremely sexy and stimulating?

Grammar Geek
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 5:48 pm

I'm bisexual, and a person sent me a dick pic once. I didn't know how to respond. (Apparently the correct response was to send a dick pic back, which I didn't do.) It didn't really arouse me, but I guess it does to a lot of other guys; otherwise, people wouldn't do it.

QuillAlba
Veteran
Veteran

20 May 2017, 5:56 pm

No guys have ever sent me dick pictures, nor have I sent any.