This sounds like Asperger-woman symptoms? Needing advice ple

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Indecisive
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2017, 4:23 pm

I've having problems to have my correct diagnosis.
Main symtomps I struggle with is:
- Insecurities
- Difficult interaction
- Some thing of depresion
- Some apathy/avolition
- Difficulties in executive function
- Poor thougth like sounding just a song in my head when I'm going for a walk for example, and feeling self concious.
- Trouble to express myself
- Poor memory
- Being better alone
- Passion or obsession to mental illness
- Hypochondriac
- Some stereotipies when i don't know what to do o when i'm nervous
- Confusion about myself
- Poor social interactions
- Difficulties understanding feelings
- Difficult to me carry some typus of film
- Some times feeling myself "delayed"
- Feeling extrange in comparision of the other humans
- Feeling myself saturated around people, a lot more if aren't "close" to me. Depressing after social acts or meetings.
- Leaving high-school a lot of times due to difficult socialization and that affects my mind I think.
- In awkward silences say something about something I'm seeing due to poor social skills or topic of conversation.
- I like philosophic and psicologic topics.

And well those are some of my feelings and symptoms. I'm diagnosed as treatment resistant depression but low mod isn't present and I have a lot of social disturbances..

I would love to be correctly disagnossed..

What are you thoughts about my symptoms ? Any of them can't engage in or any of you feel so identified?

I think I probabily have Asperger.

(Sorry for my english)

Indecisive
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

16 May 2017, 7:48 pm

Hello?

Stampfigang
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

19 May 2017, 9:38 am

I'm not an expert on the subject and I haven't gotten (haven't even tried so far...) my own diagnosis so I can't really judge. Considering you are diagnosed as a person with treatment resistant depression I take it you have a a psychologist or another form of councelor who you are speaking with. Have you brought up the subject with that person? What did he or she say? Asperger is harder to diagnose for women since the symptoms differ to that from men. Have you read about women and asperger and do you feel like what you read appeals to you? If you allready have talked to your counselor about asperger did the person know that there are differences between how it works on women and men?