Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Anonymoussun02
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 May 2017, 7:24 pm

I just thought of starting a thread based on anyone here willing to share your stories of how's your college life going? I'm trying to focus on the positive instead of the negative. I'm planning to attend Texas A&M and go on where I left off when I was 18-20 years old. In other words I want to have the experience as if I was 18-20 again instead of 30.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2017, 6:38 am

I graduated college before I was even diagnosed(so no accommodations for me) and despite a few issues I did pretty well. I was quite liked because I always shared my notes before exams and I am smart so everyone wanted to sit next to me during them, although it wasn't easy to cheat from me. LOL
I even earned myself a scholarship for good grades.

Thats what you wanted to hear?

Anonymoussun02
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

17 May 2017, 4:13 pm

Kiriae wrote:
I graduated college before I was even diagnosed(so no accommodations for me) and despite a few issues I did pretty well. I was quite liked because I always shared my notes before exams and I am smart so everyone wanted to sit next to me during them, although it wasn't easy to cheat from me. LOL
I even earned myself a scholarship for good grades.

Thats what you wanted to hear?

Yes, that's what I wanted to hear. Also how did you social life go? Did you have roommates?