I like it. 26%  26%  [ 6 ]
I don't notice it really. 22%  22%  [ 5 ]
I hate it. 52%  52%  [ 12 ]
Total votes : 23

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 2:56 pm

A few years ago, I would've said "it's a part of who I am, and I wouldn't change it". Now, I want a f*****g cure.

Aristophanes
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2017, 3:40 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
A few years ago, I would've said "it's a part of who I am, and I wouldn't change it". Now, I want a f*****g cure.

[joke]
I think the switch to linux has messed with your brain chemistry...they did occur around the same time did they not?
[/joke]

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 2:13 pm

I don't really mind it, to be honest :D . Sure I struggle a lot sometimes, but everybody has problems; disability or not.

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2017, 7:34 am

Aristophanes wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:

[joke]
I think the switch to linux has messed with your brain chemistry...they did occur around the same time did they not?
[/joke]

I've been messing with Linux on and off for many years actually. :P But yeah, I didn't really commit to making it my main OS until maybe about a year ago? I mean, there had been a lot of jumping back and forth between Linux and Windows before then, but now, I'm not really sold on Windows. 7 and 8.1 are outdated, and 10 is a trainwreck. My Antergos system on the other hand, is running up to date software, has a sane user interface, boots quickly, doesn't need to be restarted for system updates, offers better security than Windows by virtue of being a GNU/Linux system, and using it just gives me tons of geek cred! /rant