Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Korkeintotuus
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2017, 5:48 am

Since my profile tells a lot about my life in general (with no real life names of course), I’d like to leave this message to why I’m here.

It’s been delightful to find out that there’re still forums, that allow people to speak behind nicknames. In my country, there was once a similar site to this in my first language, until it got permanently closed for unknown reasons, which is partly why I’m here. The current alternatives for Finnish people with Aspergers are mostly just threads on bigger sites, rather than their own separate web pages, which in my opinion doesn’t ease finding truly understanding company. Of course there’re Facebook groups as well, while Facebook isn’t that tolerant for anonymity.

But what’s the reason for this avatar and this nickname? Well, if there’s anybody who recognizes me for my activities on YouTube, then that’s a plus for potential conversations. It’s also to make it clear that despite my talents, I have my limitations that just happen to match with the common hardships among Asperger people.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 7:07 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D