Autistic child and other health issues

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Georgina145
Butterfly
Butterfly

18 May 2017, 6:02 am

I am a parent of an autistic child. My son who is 6 years old is experiencing severe headaches and dizziness nowadays. We consulted a doctor and he said to check the vision or any other related symptoms. Last day he was saying that everything was blurry for him. I am making an appointment for an eye exam. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with this. Is there any kind of eye strengthening exercises or daily optical vitamin that my child can take for her vision problem? I am worried if these symptoms are related to any other disease. Is there any way to improve her vision and also the headaches that she is facing now? Please share your thoughts.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 9:40 am

If she has eye problems that can be fixed by using glasses, I think that would be a start before going to medication besides some tylenol. If your child has vision problems making them dizzy you might wanna avoid television/video games in the meantime as that can make motion sickness, headaches, dizziness worse. Standing up slowly helps as well.