Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

RH 1766
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2017, 7:29 am

Hello everyone!

My username is RH 1766, and I am a young "aspie" (As you guys seem to call it) from Australia who just signed up on this forum.
I stumbled across Wrong Planet a few days ago, and I quickly decided to sign up, as I have not conversed with a large concentration of people with AS and the like before and I thought I should give it a shot.

I believe that it could be very valuable for me to learn how other people go through life with AS. The only other such people so far that I've communicated with are some friends of mine in my local area (Which can be counted by a single hand), so I'm quite excited by this new prospect!

I may as well post a bit of information about myself. I'm currently 21 years old, and I have a heap of interests, including but not limited to transport, towns/maps, computers/video games and writing. I also love history, which is especially useful because it expands to most of my other interests as well, enabling me to remember vast histories of the other subjects that I'm enthusiastic about.

At the moment I work as a furniture removalist, though this is just a "first" job that I won't keep for a long time or develop a career upon. I also volunteer at an archives centre which keeps me entertained.

It's nice to meet you all! I can't wait to converse on this website in the future.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 12:35 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D