Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

4thwall
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2017, 8:17 am

Hi, I'm 4thWall and I'm new here. I consider myself a storyteller of my life from "the fourth wall". It is a theatrical concept, but precisely explains how I view my life; I am an actor in my own life, trying to break through to reality.

I have worked in the field of electrical engineering and technology for most of my life but have been fired from most of those jobs for reasons I (formerly) could not explain. I recently started a home remodeling contractor company to escape the threat of losing my job over misunderstanding office politics.

I will soon be 41 and my wife asked me to be tested for Asperger's after 17 years of the excuse of a marriage I have put her through. She also recommended that I seek community here at WP.

For the first time in my life, I have answers to my deepest concerns.

I hope you find something useful in my posts.

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 9:29 am

Hello 4th Wall.

It's a pleasure to find another electrical engineer. I suspect there will be a lot of us here.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2017, 12:43 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

amshep95
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

18 May 2017, 1:56 pm

Hey there! I got my diagnosis of HFA today...like you, I feel so relieved to have an answer. I've gone through five years of inner conflict, knowing that I'm on the spectrum but people telling me I'm ridiculous for thinking so, but today I couldn't be happier that I got the courage together to get myself assessed