DC TV Universe: can more characters be introduced?

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

AndrewBatman82
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

19 May 2017, 1:05 am

i love DC Comics and when they introduced the multiverse in the Flash season 2 there are endless possibilities. many people may be refer this to the Arrowverse and i call it the DC TV universe its a slow bulid up to something bigger and it will become bigger in the years ahead but for now we can't have Batman, Green Lantern and Wonder Woman in the small screens even though its clear and apparent that we have two version of Flash (Grant Gustin and Ezra Miller) and two versions of Superman (Tyler Hoechlin and Henry Cavill). why not another versions of Batman, Green Lantern, and Wonder Woman?

back in 2014 WB said it will be separate from the movies which was fine if its separate then we can have two versions of the same character but of course its not that simple sadly because WB for some reason doesn't want to make money which its dumb this is their moment to make the best universes in television history and there are missing alot of flaws.

the reason why i post this is because of the DC easter eggs what do they mean? will new characters be introduced in the near future or very soon then we think?

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

12 Sep 2017, 2:40 pm

Well I'd really like to see Hawkgirl in a movie at some point, I know she's not a cannon character or anything but she was always my favorite in the animated series