Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 4:25 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I used to think that third wave feminism was all about bashing men, but a while back I learned that one of its core tenets actually tackles how society expects men to act stoic and unemotional, which in turn leads to mental health issues.

imo, saying that someone does not have emotions, so much as biological triggers, is a form of slander, once, commonly used against women and minority members. It was said that they were instinctive or hormonal.

The line of discussion then arrives at a politically-correct way, for people to show their emotions ie, the party line.

I am questioning whether third wave feminism is just a deconstruction of white, male chauvinism. Is it derivative, in other words, copying the same tactic. Isn't that female chauvinism.

An alternative view of slavery, forced-labor, and captivity, was that they were civilizing people. Indoctrination was believed to be helpful, and I am questioning whether feminists would like to 'help' me, in that sense.

As such, when the man is effectively cucked, when he does everything he is told, and says and thinks the correct things, who is to say that he should be treated well.

> using "cuck" unironically

Opinion discarded.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 4:34 pm

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
friedmacguffins wrote:
mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
I used to think that third wave feminism was all about bashing men, but a while back I learned that one of its core tenets actually tackles how society expects men to act stoic and unemotional, which in turn leads to mental health issues.

imo, saying that someone does not have emotions, so much as biological triggers, is a form of slander, once, commonly used against women and minority members. It was said that they were instinctive or hormonal.

The line of discussion then arrives at a politically-correct way, for people to show their emotions ie, the party line.

I am questioning whether third wave feminism is just a deconstruction of white, male chauvinism. Is it derivative, in other words, copying the same tactic. Isn't that female chauvinism.

An alternative view of slavery, forced-labor, and captivity, was that they were civilizing people. Indoctrination was believed to be helpful, and I am questioning whether feminists would like to 'help' me, in that sense.

As such, when the man is effectively cucked, when he does everything he is told, and says and thinks the correct things, who is to say that he should be treated well.

> using "cuck" unironically

Opinion discarded.

You need to open your mind more so folks can fill it with garbage. :P

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:05 am

mr_bigmouth_502 wrote:
Opinion discarded.

Asking, unironically, here. As plain as plain can be.

Has this resulted in a job promotion, or some gameshow prize, like a new car.

friedmacguffns wrote:
when the man is effectively cucked, when he does everything he is told, and says and thinks the correct things, who is to say that he should be treated well.

Did your cooperation, just now, result in any tangible benefit. Make it like a measurement. Keep score. Tell me how you are helped by feminism, and whether you have any problems, expressing your feelings.