Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

liveandrew
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 7:48 am

firemonkey wrote:
liveandrew wrote:
First try:

Visual memory = 2778. 6th percentile. I'm not surprised, I guess the aphantasia doesn't help.
Verbal memory = 30. 55th percentile.
Reaction time, 287.0. 44th percentile. I would have liked to have done better.
Number memory = 6. 12th percentile. Again, I'm not surprised as I can't remember dates, phone numbers etc.

Another one with aphantasia here. I also can't imagine smells,sounds,taste and touch.

Is that even possible! Can others actually imagine smells, sounds, taste and touch?

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

Listener of all things noisy, viewer of all things bloody, writer of all things sh*t.

Kiriae
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 9:33 am

liveandrew wrote:
firemonkey wrote:
liveandrew wrote:
First try:

Visual memory = 2778. 6th percentile. I'm not surprised, I guess the aphantasia doesn't help.
Number memory = 6. 12th percentile. Again, I'm not surprised as I can't remember dates, phone numbers etc.

Another one with aphantasia here. I also can't imagine smells,sounds,taste and touch.

Is that even possible! Can others actually imagine smells, sounds, taste and touch?

Yup. No problem here.

liveandrew
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

24 May 2017, 10:38 am

Kiriae wrote:
liveandrew wrote:
firemonkey wrote:
liveandrew wrote:
First try:

Yup. No problem here.

Damn it!

Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 46 of 200

Listener of all things noisy, viewer of all things bloody, writer of all things sh*t.

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 10:39 am

Whilst it is difficult for me to imagine certain senses, my biggest problem, in terms of learning, is auditory recall.

Am I alone in my inability to recall verbal information? It's rather embarrassing that I never remember a damn thing anyone else says to me.

I assume that those who are not "book smart" learn well with their ears. Unfortunately, this simply is not the case for me.