my house is too noisy i'll go crazy

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 2:00 pm

My house was always kinda of noisy because I live in the central/bohemian part of the city. It was fine because it got noisy mostly on my living room, if I moved to my bedroom it would be quiet. But now there is someone in the neighborhood who put music too loud all day (and night) next to my bedroom window. I can't have a minute of silence, even late in the night when I'm trying to sleep there is this f*****g music, and all day, even on weekends. I feel extremely sad and overwhelmed, as I can't concentrate on my own stuff, and also they often listen to ugly music with very dirty content :(

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

21 May 2017, 7:45 pm

You can file a complaint if your city has a noise ordinance(ours does)

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 8:57 pm

ltcvnzl wrote:
My house was always kinda of noisy because I live in the central/bohemian part of the city. It was fine because it got noisy mostly on my living room, if I moved to my bedroom it would be quiet. But now there is someone in the neighborhood who put music too loud all day (and night) next to my bedroom window. I can't have a minute of silence, even late in the night when I'm trying to sleep there is this f*****g music, and all day, even on weekends. I feel extremely sad and overwhelmed, as I can't concentrate on my own stuff, and also they often listen to ugly music with very dirty content :(

Normally I would not condone reporting someone for playing music but if it is entirely constant and too loud it may be an option. I mean I would say may be good to knock on the door and request they turn it down some, but if it seems too risky to approach them you could just file a noise complaint. I mean I like to listen to loud music sometimes but not constant to where it would bother neighbors.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 11:27 pm

They need to put on headphones.