How would this make you feel? (Women only)

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 May 2017, 5:48 pm

So yesterday my bf went to a nascar race and promised he would spend time with me the next day when he got back. Well he slept until 2pm then was on Fb forever until 5pm and now taking a nap again. Its kinda irritating me because lately we havent been able to spend much time together because our 7month old quit taking naps at same time as our 2yr old and quit sleeping in his crib too so sleep schedules are messed up which means I dont get to sleep in bed no more. Plus we havent been intimate since a few weeks ago and today he joked and called me puffball or something cant remember what it was but it made me feel so unattractive and far especially since he got pics of him with the monster girls. I told him I dont see why guys like to get pics of themselves with those women they dont know & its not like they are famous people who you know their name. I told him I was thinking about trying a subscription for a weight loss box eventually and he said no. Im 160 5ft 3 right now. Back with our first child I lost the weight went to 140lbs and got a dress from American eagle that shows some back and can be strapless. Well I had a hernia repair done and it still looks like I got one even though it's fixed. Well he said I looked pregnant in the dress and complained it showed too much cleavage. He also says he thinks I look better without makeup and dont like it on me but recently let me get a makeup subscription. He makes no sense. Today he senses Im grumpy but I lied because I dont feel like arguing today.Girls how would this make you feel? Im usually not insecure but cant help it. He knows I am about my weight yet calls me a nickname and gets a pic with monster girls who are dressed kinda provocatively and really flawless looking. And doesnt make through on the promise of spending time with me today when he gets home. I dont want to watch a movie we always do that. Its so boring. Sorry for long rant had to get it out.

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

21 May 2017, 6:01 pm

Also I'm sure if I did the same crap to him, he would be mad and jealous. I know he would flip if I went and got pics of me with half naked buff guys I didn't know then call him a nickname that is the equivalent of fat and then say he looks ok and doesn't need to lose weight when he asks if he looks fine.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 10:57 pm

5151992 wrote:
So yesterday my bf went to a nascar race and promised he would spend time with me the next day when he got back. Well he slept until 2pm then was on Fb forever until 5pm and now taking a nap again. Its kinda irritating me because lately we havent been able to spend much time together because our 7month old quit taking naps at same time as our 2yr old and quit sleeping in his crib too so sleep schedules are messed up which means I dont get to sleep in bed no more. Plus we havent been intimate since a few weeks ago and today he joked and called me puffball or something cant remember what it was but it made me feel so unattractive and far especially since he got pics of him with the monster girls. I told him I dont see why guys like to get pics of themselves with those women they dont know & its not like they are famous people who you know their name. I told him I was thinking about trying a subscription for a weight loss box eventually and he said no. Im 160 5ft 3 right now. Back with our first child I lost the weight went to 140lbs and got a dress from American eagle that shows some back and can be strapless. Well I had a hernia repair done and it still looks like I got one even though it's fixed. Well he said I looked pregnant in the dress and complained it showed too much cleavage. He also says he thinks I look better without makeup and dont like it on me but recently let me get a makeup subscription. He makes no sense. Today he senses Im grumpy but I lied because I dont feel like arguing today.Girls how would this make you feel? Im usually not insecure but cant help it. He knows I am about my weight yet calls me a nickname and gets a pic with monster girls who are dressed kinda provocatively and really flawless looking. And doesnt make through on the promise of spending time with me today when he gets home. I dont want to watch a movie we always do that. Its so boring. Sorry for long rant had to get it out.

If he were my partner, I would feel happy that he likes me as I am despite my perceived flaws. I think that's a good sign in a relationship. From what you have shared, it sounds like your partner is very content with you.

Concerning not keeping his promise, if it happens once, while I'm sure it's upsetting, if this happens only on occasion, I think that's forgivable. Concerning his photo with the monster girls, I have a friend who takes similar photos. For my friend, it has nothing to do with finding the women attractive....he also takes photo with Disney characters, it is just something he does much like some people buy souvenirs.

If my friend were my partner, I would not mind that he takes such photos because I understand his motivation behind it.

Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2017, 11:17 am

Thanks your reply made me feel better. I'm not mad or upset about it anymore. I'm just stressed more than normal lately. We did get to spend some time together yesterday. He wasn't feeling well and was worn out from all the walking at the race. He don't workout much. That why he slept alot.

This_Amoeba
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 11:33 am

He "let" you get a makeup subscription? It seems he thinks of you as his property and not am individual person with feelings and needs. He sound controlling. He's lowering you self esteem so you don't leave him. He doesn't like your cleavage showing because if you start getting attention from other men you will realize how much others want you then you will leave him for someone who treat you better.

If I wear you, I would leave him and rake in the child support. f**k him.

KimD
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 5:50 pm

His words and actions are immature, disrespectful, unkind, and manipulative.

Deriding you for being overweight--after you've born him two children, nonetheless--but telling you that you "can't" try a diet....getting pictures with those sleazes (it's to make him feel more macho and desirable, and perhaps to make you feel bad), telling you what to wear, what not to wear, how you should look, etc......honestly, who's in control of you?

It sounds to me as though he doesn't consider you to be an equal partner in this relationship, and that perhaps he's not that concerned about having a quality relationship in the first place. His first priority seems to be him and his entertainment, while you raise the children in the background.

Granted, I'm just making these assumptions based on your one report, but honestly, he sounds like a blazing a-hole. If you want to continue with him, I'd strongly suggest you both get some counseling. If he doesn't want it, you should definitely get some for yourself and reconsider your future. You and your children all deserve love and respect; if he's not providing that, then he's not fulfilling the roles of mate and father.