Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

creativedreamer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

22 May 2017, 12:28 am

Hey my name is Bec :)
I found out about this site from my psychologist.
Currently studying land conservation and am very social with local vegan groups in my area.
Wanting to grow and develop on various things, looking forward to connecting and learning on this Wrong Planet.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 3:36 am

On my behalf, welcome to WP. c:

Provided I didn't completely misinterpret your username, I'm curious as to what sorts of creative endeavors you have.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 4:29 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :)

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2017, 2:10 am

creativedreamer wrote:
Hey my name is Bec :)
I found out about this site from my psychologist.
Currently studying land conservation and am very social with local vegan groups in my area.
Wanting to grow and develop on various things, looking forward to connecting and learning on this Wrong Planet.

Welcome to Wrong Planet, Bec. :)

Your studies sound awesome, and it's just what this world needs. (I love how the vegan movement is spreading and more vegan joints are opening up everywhere.)

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 May 2017, 6:20 am

Hello CreativeDreamer welcome. Bec is short for Rebecca? :?:

Alita. I have just added you to my WP friend list. :wink:

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 11:46 am

Muziek wrote:

I'm honored, Muziek! :)

Clueless here - how do I friend you back?

skiddlebugz
Toucan
Toucan

28 May 2017, 7:46 am

Welcome to wrong planet! :D

creativedreamer
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

01 Jun 2017, 1:23 am

whatamievendoing wrote:

Provided I didn't completely misinterpret your username, I'm curious as to what sorts of creative endeavors you have.

Thankyou everyone for the welcome :)

I have many creative pursuits that I engage in with varying interest levels and am always jumping into something new.
For instance, this Sunday I'll be going to a free drama improv training thing.. I am not going to know anyone there so I'm feeling a bit nervous... I could ask a friend to go with me but some things I think you're best venturing on your own.. it'll be cool to mix with new people.

Love: crochet, knitting, rap music, making posters, water colour, cooking, dancing, making bath bombs.. lots of things!

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jun 2017, 1:20 pm

creativedreamer wrote:
I have many creative pursuits that I engage in with varying interest levels and am always jumping into something new.
For instance, this Sunday I'll be going to a free drama improv training thing.. I am not going to know anyone there so I'm feeling a bit nervous... I could ask a friend to go with me but some things I think you're best venturing on your own.. it'll be cool to mix with new people.

That's awesome! I remember taking an improv class some years ago - it was a whole lot of fun. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did. c:

Alita
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jun 2017, 8:25 pm

creativedreamer wrote:
whatamievendoing wrote:

Thankyou everyone for the welcome :)

Love: crochet, knitting, rap music, making posters, water colour, cooking, dancing, making bath bombs.. lots of things!

Wish I could find a roommate like you. :)

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2017, 7:36 am

Alita wrote:
Muziek wrote:

I'm honored, Muziek! :)

Clueless here - how do I friend you back?

Sorry for my late reply, Alita. This is because most of the time I seem not to read back topics in which I have already replied. So if you have any questions or remarks in the future, the best is to send me pm's because I always read those. :)

You can friend someone on WP by clicking on his/her nickname above the avatar. This will give you the member's profile page. Then click "add friend". 8)

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.

alex
Developer
Developer

22 Jun 2017, 10:05 am

Welcome to WP! 8)