I'm losing weight and clothes doesn't fit

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 11:32 am

It's good that I'm losing weight because I'm obese, but a few of my clothes doesn't fit well anymore and I feel so sad about it :( I think I need to buy a belt

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

22 May 2017, 8:54 pm

Congrats on losing the weight. May I ask how your losing it? I have the opposite problem. I gained weight & now my pants & belt are really tight. I'm not ready to buy more cloths thou. I know I need to lose weight for my health cuz my blood sugar & cholesterol are high. I have problems with binge eating & It's hard to get around to exercising. I started eating more veggies & walking alittle more now that the weather is getting better.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 9:08 pm

nick007 wrote:
Congrats on losing the weight. May I ask how your losing it? I have the opposite problem. I gained weight & now my pants & belt are really tight. I'm not ready to buy more cloths thou. I know I need to lose weight for my health cuz my blood sugar & cholesterol are high. I have problems with binge eating & It's hard to get around to exercising. I started eating more veggies & walking alittle more now that the weather is getting better.

I also have issues with binge eating, I just start swimming and now I even eat less – on the days I swim, I need to control better the time I'm going to eat so I won't feel bad, but I naturally started eating less the other days as well. Also, I'm shopping mostly at the farm's market so I eat healthier (and spend less money :D).