Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MadeinHisimage
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

24 May 2017, 12:02 am

Hey guys,
I have wanted for a long time for there to be a video freely available on the internet, that could be used in a positive way to help autistic children understand what it means that they're autistic.

There are lots of videos about autism for children, but they're all designed to 'educate' non autistic children.

I believe we could do this quite easily, we could possibly create a few videos to be used for different children. (Pertaining to different interests/ boy or girls, or explaining different aspects of autism) but I need volunteers, since my experience with animation was a pretty lousy clay animation in high school and I want it to be reasonable quality.

I or somebody else would have to develop the script first, so it might take a while before making the video can even start, but please comment if you're interested, or you know somebody who might be. Also, throw in any ideas. Please.

slave
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 6:07 pm

MadeinHisimage wrote:
Hey guys,
I have wanted for a long time for there to be a video freely available on the internet, that could be used in a positive way to help autistic children understand what it means that they're autistic.

There are lots of videos about autism for children, but they're all designed to 'educate' non autistic children.

I believe we could do this quite easily, we could possibly create a few videos to be used for different children. (Pertaining to different interests/ boy or girls, or explaining different aspects of autism) but I need volunteers, since my experience with animation was a pretty lousy clay animation in high school and I want it to be reasonable quality.

I or somebody else would have to develop the script first, so it might take a while before making the video can even start, but please comment if you're interested, or you know somebody who might be. Also, throw in any ideas. Please.

I'm surprised such an obvious gap exists.........hmmmm........ty