Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Feeling_Unvalidated
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

26 May 2017, 1:40 am

There is an article called Alkyl Mercury-Induced Toxicity: Multiple Mechanisms of Action that is a chapter in a book called Reviews of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology Volume 240 that one can purchase access to here: https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/398_2016_1
I have a copy if anyone would like to discuss it. It goes over how ethylmercury is just as dangerous and in some ways more dangerous than methylmercury. I feel like a croaking pest in a sea of disinformation and misinformation. This report was written by John F Risher and Pamela Tucker and just published in 2017. My HFA S.O. tells me He's been down this road, that He and His son both have autism and that no one really cares and that there's nothing i can do with the information. It makes my sense of justice and fair play start ringing alarm bells when i think of generations of children being shot up with a dangerous neurotoxin that was never tested for safety before shoving it in all the kids and the giant cover up that can't end without bankrupting the country in claims. It amazes me, people say Dr. Wakefield got his license taken away like he's the only scientist out there that has claimed a connection. I started finding all the research because of Dr. Mark Geier. He had his license taken too, on a charge to try to silence him which he fights in court even though he was planning on retiring anyway. His research into testosterone and other male androgens and how the ethylmercury tends to bind to those chemicals explains so much. I have pcos, high male androgens and low estrogen. I am going to ask the endocrinologist i get referred to whether we can try an androgen blocker to help with the pcos symptoms, and if i get it maybe it will help my brain a little too.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 2:19 am

only if the money flow heads to this specific topic it will arrouse some interest, otherwise none
money's on trans-, or autism, maybe as autistic-trans and other combined disabled-black-asian biotech-proned gullible gulliblies

and specially any toxin-research that touches to work-related toxins will be held off for the next hundred years
(it's the tabacco that kills, you dummies, not your workplace toxins)