28 christians killed in egypt by islamic terrorists

Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

26 May 2017, 4:41 pm

At least 28 Coptic Christians have been killed and dozens more wounded by armed men who attacked them while they were travelling to a monastery in Egypt's Minya province.

The Christians were headed on Friday to the Saint Samuel Monastery, located outside Minya city, about 220km south of the capital Cairo, when the masked attackers, who came in three pickup trucks, opened fire of them before fleeing the scene.

Children where among the victims.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2017/05/e ... 40001.html

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 7:00 pm

Must be another one of those "lone wolf" attacks I always hear about. Or maybe just a random mentally ill person. Certainly not connected to anything else. The motive will probably never be known.

There Are Four Lights!

Darmok
Veteran
Veteran

28 May 2017, 1:59 am

Municipal building in the Israeli city of Tel Aviv was illuminated with the Egyptian flag in solidarity with the people of Egypt and in memory of the Egyptian Coptic Christians murdered by the Islamic State this week. Reportedly the first time the flag of an Arab country has been displayed in this manner in Israel:

https://twitter.com/EladRatson/status/8 ... 37/photo/1

Tel Aviv City Hall lit with Egypt flag in solidarity with Copt terror victims
In first such gesture toward Arab country, municipality building shows Eagle of Saladin after 29 Christian Copts killed by IS gunman

The Tel Aviv municipality building was lit in the colors of the Egyptian flag Saturday night, in a gesture of solidarity with Israel’s neighbor a day after a deadly shooting attack near Cairo.

The building had been illuminated in various flags following other international terror attacks — on Tuesday it was lit in the colors of the Union Jack after a deadly suicide bombing in Manchester — but the latest tribute is the first time the gesture has been made toward an Arab country.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/tel-aviv-c ... r-victims/

There Are Four Lights!

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

28 May 2017, 10:15 am

Thank you Obama for supporting terrorists in Libya and Egypt

this was completely predictable

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 2:17 am

Jacoby wrote:

Trump is now doing the same thing.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 2:37 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

How's that? Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Libya, and Syria; his naive support of terrorism(and people try to talk about Trump getting played by Putin, Obama got played by Islamist terrorists) is one of the biggest reasons the middle east is so messed up right now.(all Obama supporters can say in reply to this is "b-but Bush" which is so tired at this point its not even funny. Where Obama broke off our decades long relationship with Egypt and also the Philippines, Trump has restored our relations with these two vital allies in this War on Terror who have taken the fight to the enemy.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 2:53 am

Jacoby wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

How's that? Obama supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt, Libya, and Syria; his naive support of terrorism(and people try to talk about Trump getting played by Putin, Obama got played by Islamist terrorists) is one of the biggest reasons the middle east is so messed up right now.(all Obama supporters can say in reply to this is "b-but Bush" which is so tired at this point its not even funny. Where Obama broke off our decades long relationship with Egypt and also the Philippines, Trump has restored our relations with these two vital allies in this War on Terror who have taken the fight to the enemy.

Trump bombed a Syrian military base that was defending Syria from ISIS.

Another Thing: ISIS wants Trump to attack them.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/11/10/extremists-celebrate-donald-trump-election-win/93580822/

Obama did crate ISIS, but Trump is perpetuating them. He might as well be an ISIS member, since he is helping them that much.

USA Today wrote:
Extremists celebrated President–elect Donald Trump’s stunning victory at the polls Wednesday, hoping his triumph will “lead to civil war,“ according to a jihadist monitoring group.

"Rejoice with support from Allah, and find glad tidings in the imminent demise of America at the hands of Trump,” said the al-Minbar Jihadi Media network, which is affiliated with the Islamic State, according to the U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group.

"Trump’s win of the American presidency will bring hostility of Muslims against America as a result of his reckless actions, which show the overt and hidden hatred against them,” the al- Minbar Jihadi Media network continued.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 3:32 am

I don't support any strikes against the Syrian government but a one off show of force is a bit less significant than starting the entire conflict as Obama did. My hope is Trump will eventually be able to work with Russia to end the conflict as initially planned after these fifth columnists working to prevent it are weeded out & purged.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 3:45 am

Jacoby wrote:
I don't support any strikes against the Syrian government but a one off show of force is a bit less significant than starting the entire conflict as Obama did. My hope is Trump will eventually be able to work with Russia to end the conflict as initially planned after these fifth columnists working to prevent it are weeded out & purged.

Trump's corporate puppeteers won't allow that.

white_as_snow
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

29 May 2017, 8:40 pm

Jacoby wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

In what way is Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist-group?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 9:26 pm

Jacoby wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

And all trump supporters can say in reply of anything wrong trump has done...is 'b-but Obama' so I guess it's even. And maybe he has restored our relations with those two countries..but he has weakened relations with lots of other countries from my understanding.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2017, 9:41 pm

white_as_snow wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

In what way is Muslim Brotherhood a terrorist-group?

It is designated a terrorist group in already by Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Russia, and the UAE. Muslim Brotherhood were the backbone of Islamist insurgencies in Egypt, Libya, and Syria. It's a group that has a lot of off shoots too, Hamas was the Palestinian chapter for example is already designated a terrorist group. The Trump administration is currently weighing designated them a terrorist group in the US which would allow the US to seize the assets they have located in this country.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 12:07 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

And all trump supporters can say in reply of anything wrong trump has done...is 'b-but Obama' so I guess it's even. And maybe he has restored our relations with those two countries..but he has weakened relations with lots of other countries from my understanding.

In realty, both Obama and Trump are bad leaders.
We will never have a good leader until corporate lobbying ends.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 3:09 pm

FWIW I've criticized Trump, I did not like the firing of Michael Flynn or the decision to bomb Syria which I believe are probably tied together. Trump isn't being allowed to pursue his agenda and has been sabotaged every step of the way by these criminal leaks, this is all being done to empower the deep state who coincidentally hated Flynn and are huge neocons.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 3:19 pm

Jacoby wrote:
FWIW I've criticized Trump, I did not like the firing of Michael Flynn or the decision to bomb Syria which I believe are probably tied together. Trump isn't being allowed to pursue his agenda and has been sabotaged every step of the way by these criminal leaks, this is all being done to empower the deep state who coincidentally hated Flynn and are huge neocons.

I keep hearing this term "deep state". What does that mean? Is this is a conspiracy theory?

The "men behind the curtain" are just billionaire lobbyists. There is no "Illuminati". Corporate bribery does everything that the "NWO" allegedly does.

These NWO conspiracy theories are made by people who hate war, but can't accept that American capitalism doesn't work.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 5:12 pm

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

I keep hearing this term "deep state". What does that mean? Is this is a conspiracy theory?

The "men behind the curtain" are just billionaire lobbyists. There is no "Illuminati". Corporate bribery does everything that the "NWO" allegedly does.

These NWO conspiracy theories are made by people who hate war, but can't accept that American capitalism doesn't work.

The Deep State are people within the government/military/intelligence, mostly former Obama holdouts but also decrepit fossils like John McCain. That's where the leaks are from, it straight up sabotage and treason on their parts. The NWO is simply globalism and all those that support it, that's where the billionaire lobbyists/illuminati come in. These people have loyalty to no state, they want to lord over all of mankind under a one world government.