Page 8 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 2:32 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I never said that wasn't your right. Do whatever makes your little heart's content.

I believe my heart is the same size as yours, unless yours has become enlarged.

I hope not; therein lies potential heart failure. :pale:

Hope not.

Bill, I really appreciate the fact that we can and often do get into spirited arguments, without it getting weird.

karathraceandherspecialdestiny
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 3:34 am

EzraS wrote:
karathraceandherspecialdestiny wrote:
How is she hounding you?

If you had been here since it started, you would have seen the history of it for yourself.
Other members have commented on it, so it's not just me who has said it. Other people, including a moderator have PMed me about it, so again it's not just me who has observed it.

She made a thread and you inserted yourself into it.

No, I posted to an open forum. Just like you are doing, rather than "inserting" yourself.

It seems like you might be the one doing the hounding, and also bullying (saying people have been gossiping about her to you via PM is a way of bullying someone, with the intention of making them feel excluded and targeted by others.) All you have done in this thread is personally attack her for making the thread and being "crazy", and then gaslight her about the fact that you are attacking her and calling her crazy.

No, she clearly started it. As one respected veteran member pointed out some time ago, I do not start these things, Androbot does. If she does not like the results, all she has to do is refrain from staring it in the first place.

I think you have some growing up you might need to do before participating in adult discussions about politics if you can't do it without trolling and bullying people.

Your assessment is presumptuous and not based on my overall posting history or Androbot's. You are taking sides regarding a situation and people you know very little about. The overall opinion of most members who have read my posts over a long period of time who commented about my level of maturity, have consistently described me as being extremely mature for my age. Also this is not an adult discussion forum, it is not prejudicial regarding age. You shouldn't be either.

It just struck me as very troll-y the way he was talking to you, like a schoolyard bully.

Documented history shows that Androbot01 has been called a bully far more often than I have.

I didn't see what about your thread brought it on, it was just a news article. I guess the Trump supporters here are just as irrational and troll-y here as they are elsewhere on the internet.

Since you brought up the term troll-y, I'll bring up the term sockpuppet-y.

If you don't know what the characteristics of a sockpuppet are, it's when a brand new member suddenly shows up to act as someone's dedicated ally.

She didn't start anything in this thread. You came in and started calling everyone who is suspicious of Trump crazy and irrational and started telling Androbot that she needs mental help. If you really can't see how you've instigated tension in this thread and made things personally insulting unnecessarily I don't know if you can be reasoned with because you lack the self awareness to be able to gauge your own behaviour honestly. It's either that or you are being dishonest and are intentionally trolling. It's hard to tell (then again, that's probably to be expected on a forum full of autistic people--sometimes we are going to find ourselves unaware of how our behaviour is effecting others.)

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 3:50 am

The only person who has ever called me a bully is you Ezra, so you may want to check your "documentation." And for Heaven's sake, can you not just move on already, you are starting to creep me out.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 4:41 am

androbot01 wrote:
She didn't start anything in this thread. You came in and started calling everyone who is suspicious of Trump crazy and irrational and started telling Androbot that she needs mental help. If you really can't see how you've instigated tension in this thread and made things personally insulting unnecessarily I don't know if you can be reasoned with because you lack the self awareness to be able to gauge your own behaviour honestly. It's either that or you are being dishonest and are intentionally trolling. It's hard to tell (then again, that's probably to be expected on a forum full of autistic people--sometimes we are going to find ourselves unaware of how our behaviour is effecting others.) The only person who has ever called me a bully is you Ezra, so you may want to check your "documentation." And for Heaven's sake, can you not just move on already, you are starting to creep me out.

:roll:

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 5:59 am

You wrongly attributed the above quote to me which I assume was deliberate. I don't do sockpuppets.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 6:14 am

@realDonaldTrump

"So now it is reported that the Democrats, who have excoriated Carter Page about Russia, don't want him to testify. He blows away their....

...case against him & now wants to clear his name by showing "the false or misleading testimony by James Comey, John Brennan... Witch Hunt!"

Does he not realize how stupid this tweeting makes him look? He has as much respect for the institutions of government as he does for himself.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 7:28 am

Aristophanes wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
How and why would we have to give up every "strategic interest" we have to get it done? What are you referring to?

I think the US government kills people too, the Clinton's have a longer list of associates that have turned up dead than Putin. I think it's silly to pretend like we don't do the same things, Russia and the US seem like two peas in a pod. As for trusting Putin, what are you worried about? What do you think he's going to do? Lets not act like there isn't an 'intelligence state' in the US either, I see no reason not to accept their extending of the olive branch and consider a great opportunity to forge a bond between our two countries.

It doesn't matter if our relationship benefits Russia more because the US and its allies will benefit plenty, it benefiting Russia more gives the US leverage and possibly dependency. I think they can be an equal partner in this War on Terror, somebody that actually carries their own weight unlike our sad sack friends who refuse to spend to a measly 2% on defense and refuse to partake in any combat missions might actually help us win this thing. If we have no intention of winning then we should completely withdraw our forces and disengage.

I've been saying this stuff for years now which you can look up on this site, long before Trump was a candidate. I've said this plenty of times but it was in fact Trump's nuanced position on Russia that initially sold me on his candidacy.

Yes and the Russians have also been planting pro-Russian propaganda certain websites since 2012, I don't doubt you've been saying it for a long time, the Russians have been grooming you for a long time.

Ah so if one doesn't see the problems with Russia the way that they're supposedly supposed to, that means they have been brainwashed by the Russians.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 10:52 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
I never said that wasn't your right. Do whatever makes your little heart's content.

I believe my heart is the same size as yours, unless yours has become enlarged.

I hope not; therein lies potential heart failure. :pale:

Hope not.

Bill, I really appreciate the fact that we can and often do get into spirited arguments, without it getting weird.
8)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 11:58 pm

the prattling is done.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.