Page 6 of 8 [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 1:38 am

Since you don't care to put your accusations/cliams of a person you're arguing with to the test, how about you just refrain from making them in the first place? I should be in the position of defending my opinions and arguments, rather than having to defend myself personally.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 1:52 am

EzraS wrote:
... I should be in the position of defending my opinions and arguments, rather than having to defend myself personally.

You shouldn't be surprised when your only argument is that those who disagree with you are crazy. It kinda bates for a similar comeback.
I don't know what your motives or political affiliation are, but your argument is lame.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 1:54 am

EzraS wrote:
Since you don't care to put your accusations/cliams of a person you're arguing with to the test, how about you just refrain from making them in the first place? I should be in the position of defending my opinions and arguments, rather than having to defend myself personally.

I'm only making observations, not making accusations.
And me, refrain from commenting on WP posts? That'll be the day!

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 3:54 am

androbot01 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
... I should be in the position of defending my opinions and arguments, rather than having to defend myself personally.

You shouldn't be surprised when your only argument is that those who disagree with you are crazy. It kinda bates for a similar comeback.
I don't know what your motives or political affiliation are, but your argument is lame.

You really have, as I have had to point out several times, a bizarre preoccupation with hounding me. After going through one of these deals and making a fool of yourself, you finally cool it for a while, but then you start it up again. People have called you on this several times. They have even sent me PM's about you regarding this. If you have a psychiatrist, you should probably discuss it with him/her.

Last edited by EzraS on 30 May 2017, 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 4:07 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Bill I know you're an intelligent person. And I believe you know the difference between making a comment about a post and making a comment about who posted it.

But perhaps this is a concept you're unable to grasp. So if it keeps constantly occurring, I'll just conclude that's the case and let it slide.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 5:04 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Bill I know you're an intelligent person. And I believe you know the difference between making a comment about a post and making a comment about who posted it.

But perhaps this is a concept you're unable to grasp. So if it keeps constantly occurring, I'll just conclude that's the case and let it slide.

Trust me, I understand the difference. But after a while, one has to consider the political motivation behind heated posts.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 5:25 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Trust me, I understand the difference. But after a while, one has to consider the political motivation behind heated posts.

Or invent it. It's okay I guess in that it gives me the opportunity to state the truth about myself in rebuttal to what you make up about me. Of course making stuff up about me, doesn't help your credibility much.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 6:00 am

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Or invent it. It's okay I guess in that it gives me the opportunity to state the truth about myself in rebuttal to what you make up about me. Of course making stuff up about me, doesn't help your credibility much.

I'm not making anything up. You just seem to be of a right wing political bent.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 6:03 am

Ezra, I am not so much interested in you as a person as I am in your argument strategy which is to repeatedly accuse others of personal flaws. Step it up a notch.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 7:46 am

androbot01 wrote:
Ezra, I am not so much interested in you as a person as I am in your argument strategy which is to repeatedly accuse others of personal flaws. Step it up a notch.

The fact you hound/stalk me from time to time has been well documented by other WP users.

Now basically what you are saying is that if I point out the fact that certain types of behavior have been exhibited by the population at large, you take it as being directed at you personally. Which would explain why you act obsessed towards me, since you have indicated you think I'm always talking about you personally. The time you recently posted something along the lines of "Ezra, stop saying I don't have autism", out of the blue, is perfect example of this.

Now I don't know what kind of psychological problem that is or if you're just trolling. But I'm going to go with the latter and just simply troll you back.

androbot01
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 7:50 am

EzraS wrote:
...Now I don't know what kind of psychological problem that is ...

Seriously, get a new argument (and get over yourself.)

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 7:53 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Oh okay. Well in that case I just decided that you just seem to have a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist bent - so that's what I'll keep telling you about yourself. I'll be sure to point it out often and repeatedly. What's good for the goose is good for the gander :wink:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 8:03 am

androbot01 wrote:
EzraS wrote:
...Now I don't know what kind of psychological problem that is ...

Seriously, get a new argument (and get over yourself.)

No seriously, what's it called with you thinking I'm always talking about you personally?

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 12:19 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
EzraS wrote:

Oh okay. Well in that case I just decided that you just seem to have a tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist bent - so that's what I'll keep telling you about yourself. I'll be sure to point it out often and repeatedly. What's good for the goose is good for the gander :wink:

I never said that wasn't your right. Do whatever makes your little heart's content.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 1:09 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:
I never said that wasn't your right. Do whatever makes your little heart's content.

I believe my heart is the same size as yours, unless yours has become enlarged.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2017, 4:33 pm

EzraS wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

I believe my heart is the same size as yours, unless yours has become enlarged.

I hope not; therein lies potential heart failure. :pale: