Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 11:56 am

I returned again , this last night , to this King how I never truly we t to college , let alone graduated , never had the full college (uni) experience .
I hadn't thought about it much recently , but I saw a comment here about the Manchester bomber having " gotten thousands " in college grants , supposedly so easy to get , in America too - Not for me ! Even my HS records are incredibly out of reach :( Getting through the application process is itself an incredible difficulty​ , I'd need help every step of the way .
I acknowledge I'd have to go to night school/ o..u it college (cc) first , like my mother telling me when when. I was 18 , " Oh ,.no ! First you have to prove you deserve to go away to college ! " , I can hear it like it was yesterday...And I never did .
I was having real tears in my eyes over this:-(.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!