Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

29 May 2017, 7:46 pm

This is going to be a gloomy post, but I just felt like posting this anyway, just to get it out there, and for anyone who might find this interesting, or who likes reading gloomy stuff I guess.

This past year I've been posting online a lot about how I might end up homeless and dead this year because I have type 1 diabetes, and right now i'm living in an apartment that my adoptive parents are paying for, and after my apartment lease expires, they told me they won't be getting me a new one. Therefor, I would end up homeless

HOWEVER: Every since my adoptive parents learned what I was going to do if I become homeless (i was going to run off to a forest) They have confirmed to me that they will be sending me to Florida to live with their relatives until I get approved for SSI, and am able to move and take care of myself. So won't be becoming homeless at all, at least not anytime soon.

But anyway, I still felt like making this video
It's me explaining how I would die if I became homeless:

What would kill me would be my diabetes and not having access to insulin. I explain all of that in the video. I believe from my last insulin shot to my death, I would only take me 5 to 8 days total for me to die. But it could be much shorter, but i'm very doubtful it would be any longer than that.

I also explain how with being homeless i wouldn't be able to get my insulin and why i would never go to a homeless shelter either.

So if you don't feel like watching the video, here's a short run down of what would happen.

If I became homeless and was left out in a forest, like with what almost happened in Arkansas: viewtopic.php?t=341183

What would happen after a short while is, my liver would start producing sugar, my body wouldn't be able to convert it into energy so the sugar would collect in my blood and flow threw my body. This would make me feel nauseated and uncomfortable. 12-24 hours later, I would start producing ketos in my blood which is like an acid. I've had ketos in my blood before, they're not excruciating but they don't feel very comfortable. They are also very deadly too. Along with my high blood sugars, the ketos would be flowing threw my body damaging organs.

All of this would also be flowing threw my brain and would consequently, make me very confused and disoriented and probably not even aware of anything. This would become more apparent as time went on. My skin would become very dry and flaky, but would also grow pale because of how ill i would be. And parts of my face would become flushed and red due to my body being under stress.

My organs would be getting damaged from the ketos in my blood, including my liver. My liver would then not be able to filter poisons out of my body so my eyes and skin would also start tinting yellow. It would most be noticeable around my eyes.

So if anyone else would be lucky enough to walk to the same forest I was left at and was also lucky enough to discover me in this condition, my eyes and face would appear like this:

^and i'm pretty sure that if most of you guys reading this saw a confused and disoriented 6 foot 3 tall man out in a forest who looked like that, you would run away in fear. I would not blame you :P

And after 3 to 5 days after my last insulin shot, I would fall into a coma. All the ketos and poisons and blood sugars would continue to flow threw my body damaging organs, and after 5 to 8 days after my last insulin shot, all my organs would've shut down by then, and then i would be dead.

Due to the blood sugars and everything, my corpse would probably decompose at a very rapid rate and i would most likely be unrecognizable by the time my body would be found, if it was ever found, which i kinda feel it never would be for some reason.

ALSO: this is not how the psychic i was taken to see told me how I was going to die out in the forest in North Carolina. She told me I was actually going to be killed by a tornado out in the forest in North Carolina. Although, many things mentioned here would happen, like my eyes and skin yellowing and becoming flushed/red due to my body being under physical stress.

I know that's a very morbid thing to think about, but death is natural and happens to all of us. I don't fear death at all, but i I am trying to live and avoid it obviously at least. But if it happens it happens.

Anyway, what do you all think of this?

bunnyb
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2017, 7:22 pm

I think the psychic needs to die in a tornado. What a stupid thing to say to you. :evil: I hope you get it all sorted. I'm a nurse so know about diabetes. It's a pr*ck of a problem. I am sending you my best wishes. Take care

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

01 Jun 2017, 4:53 pm

bunnyb wrote:
I think the psychic needs to die in a tornado. What a stupid thing to say to you. :evil: I hope you get it all sorted. I'm a nurse so know about diabetes. It's a pr*ck of a problem. I am sending you my best wishes. Take care

thank you ♥ and yeah, i hate diabetes.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 12:18 pm

Why would homelessness prevent you from taking insulin?

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

13 Jul 2017, 6:01 pm

starkid wrote:
Why would homelessness prevent you from taking insulin?

they would need an address to send the insulin to. that's how i get it. if i was homeless, i wouldnt have one.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jul 2017, 6:10 pm

I had an address when I was homeless. You can rent a mailbox if you have a little money, or just get things delivered general delivery for free at the post office. And I'm sure that you could get insulin at some hospital if the staff knew your circumstances.

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

14 Jul 2017, 1:22 am

who the heck would want to survive if they were homeless though? i know i wouldn't

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 11:26 am

All the people who are currently homeless and not committing suicide, that's who.

Surviving is the only way to get out of the homeless situation.

Honestly, it's probably not as bad as you think it is. The will to survive is generally strong and can rev up when you least expect it.

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

14 Jul 2017, 1:42 pm

starkid wrote:
All the people who are currently homeless and not committing suicide, that's who.

Surviving is the only way to get out of the homeless situation.

Honestly, it's probably not as bad as you think it is. The will to survive is generally strong and can rev up when you least expect it.

that was a rhetorical question. i don't care about dying.

and there's a huge difference between suicide and someone being thrown out on the streets and left for dead.

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

14 Jul 2017, 3:42 pm

starkid wrote:
The will to survive is generally strong and can rev up when you least expect it.

no offense but did you not happen to read or see any of these other threads i posted?...
viewtopic.php?t=338804
viewtopic.php?t=341183

i think about death A LOT. I wouldn't care about dying.

starkid
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 4:02 pm

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube wrote:

Thinking about death a lot doesn't necessarily imply anything about how you would feel or act in a real situation that you've never experienced before.

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

14 Jul 2017, 7:29 pm

Yeah, and also can't you just eat loads of chocolate or sweets? I saw it in a film once (can't remember the title), anyway he was eating sugar to get the insulin. Maybe that could tide you over til you can get to the hospital?

I might be wrong there though.

Victor1985
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

15 Jul 2017, 5:53 am

As for the dying thing i broke my hip and leg 3 years ago, the muscle died and the toxins went to my kidney which failed. Then, while I was in ICU I developed type one pulmonary oedema, and couldnt even breath by my self; it was like suffocating on thin air. I was dying, and when you're actually dying you just feel really, really tired. I didn't have any fear of it all, I'm not sure if its the same for everybody though.

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

18 Jul 2017, 10:00 pm

starkid wrote:

Thinking about death a lot doesn't necessarily imply anything about how you would feel or act in a real situation that you've never experienced before.

No offense but you DEFINITELY did not listen to this story...

the truth is, if i ended up homeless, i would be really pissed off and angry and would just let all my impulses fly out of control, as i did in the story i talked about in the video above.

Earlier this year i thought i was going to become homeless and i had arrangements for a man to give me a ride down to a forest in North Carolina. I had no intention on surviving out there either (but as soon as my adoptive parents found out about that, they decided to send me down south to live with relatives instead) but if it wasn't for them doing that, I would have still been planning to go there.

AND, in year 2015, i was really angry and pissed off and miserable because my adoptive mother (who is an absolute b*tch, just letting you all know) was forcing me to keep a job i couldn't stand, so i found a truck driver on craigslist who was going to take me far away to Arkansas and leave me at an abandoned field so i could wander around aimlessly until i collapse and die.
I even described that entire story in a post here: viewtopic.php?t=341183
and in a youtube video here:

and the ONLY reason why that didn't end up happening was because the guy who was going to take me to Arkansas chickened out and ran off!

And the only reason why i never died in Chattanooga Tennessee was because my adoptive mother convinced me to come back because she said i could get on ssi. If it wasn't for her saying that, I seriously would have left with the necrophiliac man!

^and besides all of that, there's A LOT more i could say, but i'm just going to leave it at that for right now...

You seriously think that if i became homeless that I wouldn't just wander off and die? that somehow i would suddenly have a 'will to live' right out of no where?...

No offense, but that is not true at all.

Joe_Winko_From_YouTube
Raven
Raven

25 Jul 2017, 11:59 am

starkid wrote:

I've also tried suicide numerous times through out my life.

Incendax
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Aug 2017, 2:42 pm

I have lived in a homeless shelter AND have diabetes. Let me assure you that you can get insulin delivered to you at the homeless shelter. They are required by law to have people on staff to receive medical mail and let you pick it up. Homeless shelters also vary in quality, but many of them can be perfectly decent places to stay for a while until your SSI gets approved. Just crowded. But I survived it, and you can too.