Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 6:50 pm

How many of you have been on a dating website and had a guy send you a inappropriate pic?

I'm baffled by this behavior and trying to figure out how common it is.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 7:00 pm

you're a guy. And you had another guy send you a pic of his package, or the like?

Must be somekind of screw up in the dating site. And you're listed in the gay section, or as a girl in the straight section.

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2017, 7:33 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
you're a guy. And you had another guy send you a pic of his package, or the like?

Must be somekind of screw up in the dating site. And you're listed in the gay section, or as a girl in the straight section.

I've seen enough females complain on dating sites to suspect this is more common than I thought.

I'm trying to determine just how common it is.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 12:35 am

ehymw wrote:
How many of you have been on a dating website and had a guy send you a inappropriate pic?

It's common enough that I would estimate the majority of women on dating sites has received one. There's an entire discussion on this elsewhere on WP.

ltcvnzl
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 12:54 am

Chronos wrote:
ehymw wrote:

It's common enough that I would estimate the majority of women on dating sites has received one. There's an entire discussion on this elsewhere on WP.

the weird thing is that you don't even need to be in a dating or flirting site or context

it's seem to be quite common

adoylelb90815
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Jun 2017, 1:11 am

Sometimes, women don't even have to be on a dating site to get such pics. It's one of the risks about being a woman on the internet, regardless of neurodiversity.

RandomFox
Toucan
Toucan

07 Jun 2017, 7:49 am

It's very common, I think some of them see it as advertising their goods :lol: and maybe imagine the recipient would go "oooh I like that so much, I wanna feel it inside".

questor
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 8:34 pm

Got news for the fellas out there. We don't want to see pix of your "family jewels."

ehymw
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 11:39 pm

questor wrote:
Got news for the fellas out there. We don't want to see pix of your "family jewels."

I found it!

There's an entire comedy segment agreeing with you though I know it looks awesome the whole sharing photos thing is really just weird.

http://www.cc.com/video-clips/zh0qui/th ... nis-photos