Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 9:27 am

...I am in hospital , ge lf a considerable disytame myse, waltting a tough-minded , briefly .
I imagine many will say " that's good " and I would agree , but here is something I need to get that I could not get before going in .
I could not get my monthly phone - minutes card . I very much have the money , bit could not get the Cricket card I need to renew my Web/phone/etc for another month .
My minutes run out at midnight to-night . I went to about 5/6 different stores , walking a lot and then bus-riding to another before I called the
ER and I could not find the card .
I had much more than sufficient to buy the card .
Now , I am in the hospital and my minutes run out to-night , and I will have no Interet/phone/whatever connection .
O have more than enough money .
If someone would help me , please , and get the card I need , I would pay them 100% for it , and More besides , they would make money for themselves by doing it .I just want to have continued Web access here .
Please ? 8) t

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:22 am

I will gladly help and you do not need to pay me back beyond the actual expense, but I have no idea what refill card you need and/or how to deliver it to you. I see at least WalMart can deliver via e-mail:
Cricket refill card (Google Search)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:31 am

Where did you get money to afford a phone card if you missed your check? Either way if the money is on a debit card you could probably just pay with that from your phone. If all you have is cash well, then you're probably out of luck till you get well enough to leave the hospital to go buy a card as it is unlikely anyone here on wrongplanet can get you a card and bring it to you. I think you can live without internet/phone for a bit...seems there are more important concerns obviously.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:36 am

...I did not miss my check . I never said that . :idea:

="Sweetleaf"]Where did you get money to afford a phone card if you missed your check? Either way if the money is on a debit card you could probably just pay with that from your phone. If all you have is cash well, then you're probably out of luck till you get well enough to leave the hospital to go buy a card as it is unlikely anyone here on wrongplanet can get you a card and bring it to you. I think you can live without internet/phone for a bit...seems there are more important concerns obviously.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:37 am

ASS-P wrote:
...I did not miss my check . I never said that .

="Sweetleaf"]Where did you get money to afford a phone card if you missed your check? Either way if the money is on a debit card you could probably just pay with that from your phone. If all you have is cash well, then you're probably out of luck till you get well enough to leave the hospital to go buy a card as it is unlikely anyone here on wrongplanet can get you a card and bring it to you. I think you can live without internet/phone for a bit...seems there are more important concerns obviously.
[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:47 am

...I am in CPMC Davies Hospital in San Fran . My name is Walter Lilly . That will let Leej contact me .
K , t My phone cannot pay bills , and I do have a considerable amount of money saved - quite the opposite of missing any check .
I want to be able to call my brother in New York , too , and I cannot make out-of-state calls from the hospital phone , they do not allow that whatsoever .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:54 am

...My brother has just got out of the hospital , and , additionally has degenerated in his verbal ability and he will reuse to walk and use a wheelchair instead . I cannot contact him if my phone is not working .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:54 am

ASS-P wrote:
...My brother has just got out of the hospital , and , additionally has degenerated in his verbal ability and he will refuse to walk and use a wheelchair instead . I cannot contact him if my phone is not working .

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 11:56 am

...It's Cricket . That's the card . It's the size I get .

ejosepho"]I will gladly help and you do not need to pay me back beyond the actual expense, but I have no idea what refill card you need and/or how to deliver it to you. I see at least WalMart can deliver via e-mail:
Cricket refill card (Google Search)[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 11:57 am

ASS-P wrote:
...It's Cricket . That's the card . It's the size I get . It's the $50 size .

ejosepho"]I will gladly help and you do not need to pay me back beyond the actual expense, but I have no idea what refill card you need and/or how to deliver it to you. I see at least WalMart can deliver via e-mail:
Cricket refill card (Google Search)
[/quote]

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 12:22 pm

...I can't get a PM connection to you , Leej , so I have to tell you an Email address here .
It's [email protected] .
That's the address you could send it too . $50 (unless they've increases their price for a month) Cricket card .
Now I have to try to get some sleep m

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 1:47 pm

I was in Chat with Cricket a few minutes ago but could do nothing without knowing your phone number. I called your hospital room to ask you for the number but received no answer. I have been told I can use this "QuickPay" link (no login required) to add $50.00 to your phone account if I have your number, but right now I will try e-mail delivery...

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 2:17 pm

Update: I tried the WalMart e-mail delivery twice and the order was cancelled each time because the WalMart system could not verify my WalMart account info in order to be paid, and the second time I had used PayPal to hopefully circumvent that problem. PayPal will eventually refund the $54 total it just sent to Walmart (and then WalMart did the second cancellation), and I will try calling your hospital room again later today since I am on CST and might have inadvertently called too early in the morning a little while ago!

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 5:43 pm

I just now left my phone number with Nurse Julie there where you are. She was going to ask you for permission to give me your number but you were sleeping. If you see this message, you might try asking her to give me a call to do that. But either way, I will try to keep ringing your room every couple of hours or so until we hopefully make contact...

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 8:51 pm

It was great to talk with you on the phone, and I have sent you an e-mail with a screenshot of my Cricket receipt for adding some funds to your account...and I have included my contact info so you can reimburse me at your convenience.

note: By now you should have received a text message from Cricket to notify you of the payment.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:14 pm

Love it when i see this sort of thing! One human helping another human in need.... Humanity needs more of this kind of altruism..
Such an awesome gesture :)