Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:14 pm

Love it when i see this sort of thing! One human helping another human in need.... Humanity needs more of this kind of altruism..
Such an awesome gesture :)

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 10:52 pm

...I did indeed receive it , thank you Lee , I didn't get anything up before here or PM , I think I may have done something maybe and lost it on this extremely touchy smartphone -
Anyhow , THANK YOU ! :)

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 7:47 am

I know how important internet access is to people that don't have much of a life & need to connect to outside life.

leejosepho
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2017, 9:14 am

Kitty4670 wrote:
I know how important internet access is to...connect to outside life.

Yes, and that is why I helped. I know what it is like to be stuck in a hospital bed with nothing but a poor-sounding TV and a hard-to-reach button for calling a busy nurse.