Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

pyntone
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jun 2017, 2:57 pm

Um hi!

I'm a french graphic design student and my end of degree project is about designing an animated web-series on stimming. It's non-profit. Each episode would be based on somebody's personal experience with stimming, making the series about diversity in stimming and diversity in autistic people so non-autistic people can understand stimming better. I needed a hypothetical commissioner and ASAN was willing to help me.

I'm looking for someone who stims and would be interested in talking to me privately about their experience with stimming for the pilot I need to (hopefully) get done before the 20th of June.

I would need you to be able to get back to me often as I will run every step of the process by you (and ASAN), such as the storyboard based on your experience, your character design, etc.

When I say "stimming experience" it can be anything related to your stimming such as the stims you seem to favor, the situations in which you find yourself stimming, what stimming is to you, how different stims or stimming in general makes you feel, if you change your ways of stimming depending on where you are (public/private), etc. Anything really!

The pilot will be viewed by the members of the exam board, however ASAN might use it (with your permission).

Um so yeah! I can tell you more about the project if you're interested.

(I hope it's alright for me to post this even though I've never been active before)