Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 3:39 pm

If you try all you can to be kind, nice, humble, and all of the above, and someone coldly says to you, "Don't talk like that to me again, and get out of my life you wimp." ignore that someone, because that someone is just one person out of millions and billions of people. Be the best of yourself and the people who give you a cold shoulder are not going to matter in years or millions of years. Chances are these cold people encounter you once, and if you try to impress them over and over again they won't change their minds of you, so you were better when you were the best of yourself before more so than after for impressing the mean person.

If this cold person thinks you are too traditional for this time, or even hell, thinks that you are crazy for even being nice, ignore the person.

WHO CARES ABOUT COLD PEOPLE. BE YOURSELF!

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 3:53 pm

Adding to that, if the people you are trying to impress think that you are boring. Then chances are you are too awesome for them, and need to hang out with actually awesome people.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 4:00 pm

Seems fair

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jun 2017, 9:02 pm

Also being kind to people, if it's natural for you, shouldn't change if others treat you coldly. In the end, it will hurt them more than it will hurt you. And you'll be fine because you've done nothing wrong.

Not everyone will like or love you, and that's true of everyone. That shouldn't change your behavior. As the OP said, be yourself.

Everyone else is already taken. :lol: