Page 3 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 10:32 pm

Watched this the other day, it was like a bird pecking at gnat, Putin is full of broken glass and rocks to fall upon if you approach him with a blunt edge and doesn't take any prisoners of suffer any fools, you watch him for some hours and read about his opinions, it's an insightful window.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 11:43 pm

People of my generation are too internet savvy to fall for this kind of stuff. Plus we don't have leftover cold war sentiments. It's so easy for us to see it for what it is and how they're just digging themselves into a deeper hole with their own blatantly obvious silly conspiracy propaganda. And we'll be voting in the upcoming big elections.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 4:19 am

I thought Putin was very convincing too (makes our politicians look pathetic when it comes to looking sincere). I thought it was interesting when he said that politics was going a certain direction anyway no matter what person was elected president.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

11 Jun 2017, 11:56 am

EzraS wrote:

And in this case apparently a profession.

Jacoby will of course be immediately banned for being paid by the Russian government to troll Wrong Planet.

This is monumental. I'd expect the media would want to write a story about a Russian government paid employee troll planted on an autism forum. One of the formost autism sites on the internet.

I guess the appropriate authorities should be notified as well.

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes, WP was created to be a Russian propaganda operation from the very beginning by my boss Alexei Plankov who reports directly to Putin. :P

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 2:04 pm

Jacoby wrote:
EzraS wrote:

And in this case apparently a profession.

Jacoby will of course be immediately banned for being paid by the Russian government to troll Wrong Planet.

This is monumental. I'd expect the media would want to write a story about a Russian government paid employee troll planted on an autism forum. One of the formost autism sites on the internet.

I guess the appropriate authorities should be notified as well.

You have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes, WP was created to be a Russian propaganda operation from the very beginning by my boss Alexei Plankov who reports directly to Putin. :P

Neah, Autism has been a European plot from the beginning. Bleuler who coined the term was Swiss. Grunya Efimovna Sukhareva a SOVIET described the symptoms perfectly in 1925. Kanner, Bettelheim were Austrian IMMIGRANTS. Lovass (another immigrant) was from the Netherlands. Then the British collaborated. The Brits were perfect to complete the job because Americans love British accents and entertainers and they are our mother country. Lorna Wing made sure Austrian Asperger would not be forgotten. Then there has been Frith, Attwood, Simon Baron Cohen and more. Any red blooded Americans in the group? Any?

I mean think about it, pretty much everything about Autism clashes with the core American cultural values of extroversion and just get it done, forgetting the past and moving on to the future. Overthinking, preservation, being intellectual they are sooo European. :(

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2017, 3:43 pm

EzraS wrote:
That's a very serious accusation. I guess I better private message Alex Plank the site owner and each of the staff members regarding this matter just to be on the safe side so they can evaluate and deal with the matter appropriately.

Over the past couple of years, the paid Russian trolls have become increasingly aggressive. They've completely taken over some fora, and I've seen others go downhill, as normal people lose interest in dealing with the attacks. The site owner and his posse need to be aware of this threat.

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Jun 2017, 6:10 pm

Jacoby wrote:

This taunt is quite consistent with Vladimir Putin's style.

http://www.palmerreport.com/opinion/vla ... tutes/959/

http://www.businessinsider.com/putin-ta ... ine-2014-6

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jun 2017, 7:14 pm

StinkyDog wrote:
EzraS wrote:
That's a very serious accusation. I guess I better private message Alex Plank the site owner and each of the staff members regarding this matter just to be on the safe side so they can evaluate and deal with the matter appropriately.

Over the past couple of years, the paid Russian trolls have become increasingly aggressive. They've completely taken over some fora, and I've seen others go downhill, as normal people lose interest in dealing with the attacks. The site owner and his posse need to be aware of this threat.

I'm currently working on gathering evidence to send to the site owner and each staff member. But what about you? Two voices are better than one. I would expect you to be putting in due diligence. This threat needs to be irradiated ASAP.

Jacoby wrote:

If you have any sense whatsoever you'll pull the plug right now. I will be contacting the proper authorities regarding StinkyDog's report of your activities here and I expect them to take it very seriously. You can expect a knock at your door any day now. Provided you're not operating from Russia and just using a fake IP address to make it look like you're in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm expecting StinkyDog to do the same regarding this very serious threat.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 7:32 pm

I'm now really worried about that reporter. She's taken a huge risk in coming forward, for she would no doubt know of the fate that befalls journalists who openly oppose or embarrass Vlad Putin.

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 7:38 pm

EzraS wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

If you have any sense whatsoever you'll pull the plug right now. I will be contacting the proper authorities regarding StinkyDog's report of your activities here and I expect them to take it very seriously. You can expect a knock at your door any day now. Provided you're not operating from Russia and just using a fake IP address to make it look like you're in Phoenix, AZ.

I'm expecting StinkyDog to do the same regarding this very serious threat.

Ezra, I think he was just joking. Note the smiley-face. Geez, you aspies just don't understand sarcasm and humour :roll:

(By the way, that last comment was another example. I have A.S. myself, so it was just a joke).

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 7:48 pm

EzraS wrote:
It's a somewhat clever although transparent strategy for certain media to claim anyone who's anti-Clinton, anti-Democrat, anti-liberal is one of thousands of supposed paid Russian infiltrators. This is why Russia must be viewed as a hostile enemy out to subvert us. Of couse virtually none of this nonsense existed before 2016. It reeks of desperation. Ridiculous measures and lengths taken by a political party on the brink of extinction. It's pretty easy to out it for what it is and have a good laugh at it. They've made it abundantly clear who we actually should be leery of.

Never heard of McCarthyism? The Cold War? I grew up (during the 80's) when anything at all connected with the USSR was immediately politicised and treated with fear and suspicion by the mainstream media, and it was FAR worse than it is now, even though back then there was nothing like the internet in existence. Our only - ONLY - source of information was mainstream (T.V, radio, newspapers) and one had to impartially dissect stories to determine whether or not one was once again being hoodwinked. What worked in our favour was the fact that even back then, like today, they weren't very good at lying. They would get things wrong, be inconsistent (ex. we were constantly told, in true Orwellian fashion, that the USSR was both a serious technological and military threat to our very existence, whilst at the same time "informed" that their technology was crap and years behind that of the West), and the very fact of their inability to restrain their emotions was plain to see.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 8:53 pm

Lintar wrote:
I'm now really worried about that reporter. She's taken a huge risk in coming forward, for she would no doubt know of the fate that befalls journalists who openly oppose or embarrass Vlad Putin.

I'm sure Vlad enjoys fiction as much as anyone else.

Lintar wrote:

Ezra, I think he was just joking. Note the smiley-face. Geez, you aspies just don't understand sarcasm and humour :roll:

(By the way, that last comment was another example. I have A.S. myself, so it was just a joke).

He is big time Russian spy and he will be sent to gulag!

Lintar wrote:
I grew up (during the 80's) when anything at all connected with the USSR was immediately politicised and treated with fear and suspicion by the mainstream media, and it was FAR worse than it is now, even though back then there was nothing like the internet in existence. Our only - ONLY - source of information was mainstream (T.V, radio, newspapers) and one had to impartially dissect stories to determine whether or not one was once again being hoodwinked. What worked in our favour was the fact that even back then, like today, they weren't very good at lying. They would get things wrong, be inconsistent (ex. we were constantly told, in true Orwellian fashion, that the USSR was both a serious technological and military threat to our very existence, whilst at the same time "informed" that their technology was crap and years behind that of the West), and the very fact of their inability to restrain their emotions was plain to see.

That's what makes this version of Russiaphobia so lacking in credibility.

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

20 Jun 2017, 2:04 pm

This interview is a lot like "Okay, I need to squeeze some information out of this guy about hacked voting machines, but I'm running out of questions to ask him."

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 2:28 pm

StinkyDog wrote:

Somebody else actually saw this?
It seemed like she knew Putin got best of her and she was determenined not to let it happen again. I think that was the most openly hostile interview from start to finish I have ever seen on the manstream media.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

StinkyDog
Velociraptor
Velociraptor