Why is there only one begotten son of God? Is he you?

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

B19
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 6:12 pm

Any more of this kind of posting or any other form of personal attack and the thread will be locked:

"I see that you could not answer my question and just decided to spout more of your dogmatic B.S"

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 1:09 pm

Knofskia wrote:
GnosticBishop wrote:
Your own religions says that you cannot know God's judgement, as he is unknowable and unfathomable.

Your priests and preachers say that just before they begin to tell you the lies about a God they say they cannot known.

And you swallow their lies about talking serpents and donkeys and make one out of yourself.

That is what you deserve for following a genocidal God who kills instead of cures.

If your doctor had the same mindset, you would look for a moral doctor who cured instead of killed.

Why are you not looking for a moral God and settling for a genocidal son murderer?

Regards
DL

I will leave you with another article, about understanding God: Leaning on Our Own Understanding.

I answered the other questions already and asked you to please stop attacking me personally.

I am just informing you that I will no longer be engaging in this thread. Please have a nice day.

If you could engage, you would.

Your genocidal son murdering God is not worthy of you as you would never do as that prick would ask of you.

Regards
DL

GnosticBishop
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jun 2017, 1:12 pm

B19 wrote:
Any more of this kind of posting or any other form of personal attack and the thread will be locked:

"I see that you could not answer my question and just decided to spout more of your dogmatic B.S"

I see that as statement of fact and not a personal attack.

Regards
DL