Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2017, 9:18 pm

Editor of Trump's favorite right wing tabloid "Breitbart" has been sacked for making racist tweets
http://www.news.com.au/finance/work/at- ... abbedbd967
Now former editor Katie McHugh posted
“There would be no deadly terror attacks in the UK if Muslims didn’t live there.”
Hollywood Actor Paj Vehdat reponded by calling her a "moron"
She made matters worse by calling him an "Indian" (Vehdat is Iranian-American)
McHugh previously tweeted
“Mexicans wrecked Mexico & think invading the USA will magically cure them of their ret*d dysfunction. LOL.”
and this
“Funny how Europeans assimilated, unlike Third Worlders demanding welfare while raping, killing Americans.”

What is funny is how that even a right wing tabloid like Breitbart has boundaries and this woman (who looks deceptively innocent and vulnerable in her photo) is now crying poor over alleged medical costs incurred from her distress at getting the boot. Just imagine she could have been the next senior presidentinal advisor to Trump!

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 12:21 am

Her thinking is right for the audience.

However, since the ad revenue is dropping, they probably want to present a less offensive image.

June 6, 2017
Breitbart Ad Revenue Drops More Than 90 Percent
http://labusinessjournal.com/news/2017/ ... 0-percent/

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 11:27 am

cyberdad wrote:
What is funny is how that even a right wing tabloid like Breitbart has boundaries and this woman (who looks deceptively innocent and vulnerable in her photo) is now crying poor over alleged medical costs incurred from her distress at getting the boot.

Obamacare not working for her?

LoveNotHate
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 11:58 am

She has raised $5,628 so far with crowdfunding.

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/supp ... ing-the-tr

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 7:37 pm

LoveNotHate wrote:
She has raised $5,628 so far with crowdfunding.

https://www.wesearchr.com/bounties/supp ... ing-the-tr

I hope not a penny more.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 7:52 pm

EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
What is funny is how that even a right wing tabloid like Breitbart has boundaries and this woman (who looks deceptively innocent and vulnerable in her photo) is now crying poor over alleged medical costs incurred from her distress at getting the boot.

Steve Bannon (Trump's right hand man) thought very highly of her enough to support her appointment as editor. I'm sure he can pull a few strings and pay for her counselling to deal with her histrionics

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 11:35 pm

cyberdad wrote:
EzraS wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Steve Bannon (Trump's right hand man) thought very highly of her enough to support her appointment as editor. I'm sure he can pull a few strings and pay for her counselling to deal with her histrionics

I haven't found anything stating she's seeking money for "medical costs incurred from her distress at getting the boot". I was wondering if she has some medical condition that's unrelated like diabetes or whatever. It seems like the funding page went up before she could have had time to see a doctor over distress at getting fired. Is she currently in the hospital over it? Because a doctor visit would only cost a couple of hundred dollars plus maybe fifty dollars for anxiety medication.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 11:47 pm

Even when fired, you don't loose health insurance immediately. It ultimately depends on the employer, but it may range from weeks to months. You have enough time to find replacement insurance, assuming you can afford a crappy plan under ACA (ObamaCare)... She is just funding her unemployment.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 1:27 am

In a lot of cases Obamacare has a $10,000 out of pocket deductible, whether through an employer or the government website.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 1:50 am

EzraS wrote:
I was wondering if she has some medical condition that's unrelated like diabetes or whatever. It seems like the funding page went up before she could have had time to see a doctor over distress at getting fired. Is she currently in the hospital over it? Because a doctor visit would only cost a couple of hundred dollars plus maybe fifty dollars for anxiety medication.

I think it's a ruse to gain sympathy. I can see she has been receiving death threats.Honestly how dumb can she be to think she can throw slurs against thousands of people and expect people to leave her alone.
Supreme irony is to see McHugh who spends every second tweet blasting welfare now putting out the begging bowl asking for handouts.