ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 6:08 am

[

...Thank you for the information.

="Omniel"]

kraftiekortie wrote:
I guess you could call the King County Community College or whatever. See how they can find "lost" records. Or their policy when there are "lost" records.

Where is this "50 or over" shelter? In Seattle proper?

He'll have plenty of time to do that, he has to establish residency of 1 year in the state before he can get in-state tuition and nonresident tuition is 3 times as much.[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

envirozentinel
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Jun 2017, 7:11 am

Astoria looks like a nice little place. Not sure how the situation is in Oregon for the homeless...

my blog:
https://sentinel63.wordpress.com/

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 1:12 pm

...Thank you.

="envirozentinel"]Astoria looks like a nice little place. Not sure how the situation is in Oregon for the homeless...[/quote]

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 9:58 pm

...I'm going to speak, at least as much as I have room/time for, about things I did tp-day, the 19th.
The shelter closes at 8 AM, we have to clear out then. I went to the piece of land across the street, next to the highway upramp. In the past the cops had threatened me with arrest for lying there but I wanted to get some liedown/test there. In the past I had had a yoga/homeless mat to lay upon, I do not now.
I lay there in the warm sun. I cried about two of my greatest lifelong sorrows :( (more howl/whine-crying than tears-crying, never getting to go to college, and being raped when I was sixteen :cry:, while I was alone.
It was very sunny, and my body was nicely warmed, while I lay there, and my pain went down.
I did get rest as well.
More...

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 11:02 pm

...However, I got very messy for lack of a yoga mat, with brambles and such getting all over my tweed/spors jacket , which was already in bad shape. I almost got thrown out of Walgteens'that day:-(.
That was Monday. To@day , Wednesday, O finally went to a thrift shop and got a new jacket. Unfortunately, walking there was quite a strain, with pain in my heary/breat when I moved it.
What I really need is the ability to rest some more, not be put out at 8 on the morning:-(. However, a computer break meant that I couldn't even try to rest at the shelter's day place, the day place people didn't tell me of the computer glitch till I'd been iline for a long g time.
I was rather fevered last night, coughing a lot and sometimes coughing up mucus/loogies and this morning I didn't feel like having much breakfast, starving a fever.

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 11:03 pm

...However, I got very messy for lack of a yoga mat, with brambles and such getting all over my tweed/spors jacket , which was already in bad shape. I almost got thrown out of Walgteens'that day:-(.
That was Monday. To@day , Wednesday, O finally went to a thrift shop and got a new jacket. Unfortunately, walking there was quite a strain, with pain in my heary/breat when I moved it.
What I really need is the ability to rest some more, not be put out at 8 on the morning:-(. However, a computer break meant that I couldn't even try to rest at the shelter's day place, the day place people didn't tell me of the computer glitch till I'd been iline for a long g time.
I was rather fevered last night, coughing a lot and sometimes coughing up mucus/loogies and this morning I didn't feel like having much breakfast, starving a fever.