Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 6:07 pm

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.expres ... Switch/amp

Words can't describe how excited I am! I still have my Gold, Silver and Crystal. I have pictures of my team in Crystal on my phone.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2017, 9:42 pm

I'm excited for you, too.

Is there some sort of prize at the end of all this?

I guess I am of the "older" generation--so I don't understand this Pokémon thing.

I thought Pokémon was a game where there's cards, and certain cards have more "power" than other cards. And there's something called Pokémon Go, which is a video game.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2017, 7:40 am

Weird that there's no announcement of Crystal. The first gen release on 3DS was Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow, but second gen is only Silver and Gold??

kraftiekortie wrote:
I thought Pokémon was a game where there's cards, and certain cards have more "power" than other cards.

There is a TCG based on Pokemon, and a videogame or two based on the TCG, but the main game series is more like a JRPG.

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 12:47 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Weird that there's no announcement of Crystal. The first gen release on 3DS was Red, Green, Blue, and Yellow, but second gen is only Silver and Gold??

kraftiekortie wrote:
I thought Pokémon was a game where there's cards, and certain cards have more "power" than other cards.

There is a TCG based on Pokemon, and a videogame or two based on the TCG, but the main game series is moere like a JRPG.

My copy of Crystal corrupted last night so I hope it's released on 3DS virtual console. I would love to rebuild my team I had in Crystal in Pokemon Sun but a level 62 Umbreon won't happen anytime soon.

I have pictures I took of my team on my phone just in case I decide to.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre