Stop assuming God's gender! Check your privilege!

Page 3 of 3 [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 1:30 am

Misslizard wrote:
First God made man,then she had a better ideal.

Blasphemy! 8O

Don't you mean "Zhe"? :mrgreen: Yes, I looked it up. What bloody nonsense! There are ONLY two - 2 - genders, not three, or twelve, or 1,610! As for "checking my privilege", no I don't think I will. Why should I? Being male, white and straight is FANTASTIC! :D :D :D

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 1:30 am

Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lintar wrote:
"C.I.S."??? Commonwealth of Independent States? What does that have to do with 'God'?

"Zhe"? Is that a Chinaman? A sneeze?

I'm really lost here, your post makes no sense at all.

I see. You are almost 50.

I'm just using terminology that the trans community uses. You have no idea what younger guys are going through. :(

So what are the 'younger guys' going through then?

cis = not transsexual

non-binary = a person who doesn't feel male or female

zhe = a new pronoun that some non-binary people use to describe themselves

More Info
VVV
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/die-cis-scum

This pic is not a joke. People actually believe this. God help us all.
VVV

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 1:33 am

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lintar wrote:
"C.I.S."??? Commonwealth of Independent States? What does that have to do with 'God'?

I'm just using terminology that the trans community uses. You have no idea what younger guys are going through. :(

cis = not transsexual

More Info
VVV

VVV

Those symbols are making me dizzy (and nauseous). Don't they teach basic biology anymore in school? Is someone who is 'Genderfluid' unable to make up his/her/zhe's mind about what they really are?

Lit_Reflex
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jun 2017, 3:59 am

I do believe that when God created the world, he said, "Let there be the retention of information obtained through your years of success in Christian private school and the public school system that was a year behind."

God also said, "When Slavery isn't Freedom, we must act. Do not allow us to look like fools.".

God also SUPPOSEDLY said, "Stimulation is unimportant for stimuli when the stimuli is so incredibly special and has supposedly had its problems swept under the rug.".

I recall a time that I continue to not talk about where a certain teacher was informing me as to my mistake about myself. He told me that if I didn't know it that I have an intellectual deficit, that it is very sad.

My average grades were 90%+. I went to Christian private school and excelled.

Classwork matters. Tests matter (particularly standardized tests...). Being a high school drop-out who turned an abysmal record of lack of participation and going home early (I learned that in the 4'th grade, when I repeated what I had learned in the third grade) into graduating early at the age of 16...

He's not very happy about people who want him to be quiet declaring their superiority. It's kind of hard to accept that you can outperform the average student by a gross degree and be disrespected the way I've been disrespected.

My ability to experience just about anything has always been a *SIGH*'ing matter. Why, why, why do you complain about your blessings that have been taken away???

Why do you obsess about yourself? Why do you get to enjoy your life when you don't work for your money? Why is it so important to you that you regain the ability to experience the things you have and can have?

Why? Why do you sit there and hope that the lights will turn on when there's more important things in life to be doing?

Like household chores, mowing the lawn and spending time with my cat. Yeah, I've got my priorities out of line.

I have been told that it is not important to be able to have or experience life. That it is the person who makes it to the end who is the true champion. It doesn't matter if you've had a stroke and half of your body is paralyzed.

Which, by the way, is a good excuse to adorn someone with a chain. It's so fitting.

Also, I want you to know something... my name isn't Jesus. If you think you have any Jesus on me, you're on a path to nowhere?

My good friends at Wildcard would like to know something. Do you enjoy long walks on the beach? Do you prefer sunrise over sunset?

It is puzzling. You don't know what to make of this. Neither do I. Oh, my.

I want you to know... nature got it wrong and so did you. The shackles of tobacco. It is an ideal life. Nothing to see there, folks.

Get about your business and mind your own. We don't need Bono saying his prayers despite his point about my renewal on my obituary birthday (you know how those go!).

There is nothing to sigh about when it comes to the ignorance of denying the value of life and then demanding I give up my way of living.

Give my regards to the dogs of Punjab, as they need to take from you in order to have what they have?????????! !! !!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 7:22 am

Pretty sure the symbol on the far left at the bottom is the weather service icon for a hurricane.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 12:27 pm

Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lintar wrote:
DarthMetaKnight wrote:
Lintar wrote:

cis = not transsexual

More Info
VVV

VVV

Those symbols are making me dizzy (and nauseous). Don't they teach basic biology anymore in school? Is someone who is 'Genderfluid' unable to make up his/her/zhe's mind about what they really are?

I'm agender.

Yes, I've taken "basic biology."

:roll:

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)

Knofskia
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 12:44 pm

Quote:
*There is a real and worthy conversation taking place in this country now, particularly among young people, around the idea of microaggressions—slight, often unintended discriminatory comments or behaviors. — Charles M. Blow

Why would somebody get offended by something slight and UNINTENTIONAL? Especially when there are bigger, INTENTIONALLY aggressive comments and behavior to worry about (or not; I let God be judge).

DarthMetaKnight wrote:
We'd better be careful because God flooded the earth last time the cis scum misgendered him/her/zhir/them.

naturalplastic wrote:
All of the cisgender, and cisspecies scum keep on offending God night and day with their verbal microagressions.

You would call me "cisgender", but why am I "scum"? The Bible says God made man and woman. My biology textbook says there are only men and women. That is what I believe: that people are male if they were born male, female if they were born female. I do not hurt, hate, judge anyone who thinks otherwise, so why am I "scum"?

Jesus is God and Jesus was born a man. He referred to the other person of God as "His Father". Both of these support the idea that God is male... and, as Jesus, fully human.

Weak Emerging Social Communicator (The Social Thinking-­Social Communication Profile by Michelle Garcia Winner, Pamela Crooke and Stephanie Madrigal)

"I am silently correcting your grammar." :lol:

Lintar
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 9:08 pm

XFilesGeek wrote:
I'm agender.

Meaning... ?? I'll take a guess: does it mean you are neither male nor female? How is that even possible?

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 10:03 am

Lintar wrote:
XFilesGeek wrote:
I'm agender.

Meaning... ?? I'll take a guess: does it mean you are neither male nor female? How is that even possible?

No. It means I don't identify with either gender.

Gender is not the same thing as biological sex.

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)