Page 2 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jun 2017, 10:23 am

Tomzy95 wrote:
SH90 wrote:
As much as I don't like the Clinton's. I don't have a problem making prisoners work, it's not slavery. I am glad when I see them picking up trash on the side of the highway.

My problem isn't the labour as much as it is her racist behaviour towards the workers. She analysed them like they were of different species.

Well this is the same woman that referred that black youth as 'superpredators' with 'no conscious, no empathy' that needed to be 'brought to heel' in defense of her husband's 1994 Crime Bill.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 10:32 am

Jacoby wrote:
The Clinton's are bad people, this Arkansas tradition is the least of it. I do think it is interesting the close contact she and Bill had with murderers and other violent criminals, wonder if they ever stayed friends with any...

If it was about Trump, you would have no problem with it.

Jacoby
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Permanently banned by power tripping mods lol this forum is trash

10 Jun 2017, 10:44 am

Tollorin wrote:
Jacoby wrote:
The Clinton's are bad people, this Arkansas tradition is the least of it. I do think it is interesting the close contact she and Bill had with murderers and other violent criminals, wonder if they ever stayed friends with any...

That's kind of like saying if my aunt had testicles she'd be my uncle(no longer true in current year 2017 s***lord! :P ) Trump isn't a murderous rapist mafioso who devastated the economy like the Clinton's, if he were the one that was elected in 92 and did all that then I would hate him the same.

Tollorin
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2017, 12:00 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Tollorin wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

That's kind of like saying if my aunt had testicles she'd be my uncle(no longer true in current year 2017 s***lord! :P ) Trump isn't a murderous rapist mafioso who devastated the economy like the Clinton's, if he were the one that was elected in 92 and did all that then I would hate him the same.

He didn't devastated the economy yet, and the way he's going a devastation is quite likely.

Chronos
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 7:22 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Tollorin wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

Bill Clinton and Trump have both been accused of rape. The difference is, Bill Clinton has multiple accusers who have not recanted, and Trump has one, who recanted. In the instance of Trump, his ex-wife Ivana had accused him of marital rape in the 80s or 90s. I don't recall which decade exactly. She recanted, explaining that she did not mean rape in a literal sense, and what she had meant was he had made love to her in a manner that lacked tenderness and made her feel violated.

Personally I find her retraction highly suspect for a number of reasons.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 10:44 am

Low EQ seems like a risk factor for imprisonment. I remember reading some research on the subject. Racist policing started as soon as Jim Crow, as a replacement for slavery.

Bill hired competent people of color, unlike DJT.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 2:55 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Tollorin wrote:
Jacoby wrote:

The Clintons destroyed America's economy? Funny, I seem to recall unprecedented growth under the Clinton Presidency, along with a surplus that your man, Bush, had squandered.

DarthMetaKnight
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 4:43 pm

Jacoby wrote:
Tomzy95 wrote:
SH90 wrote:
As much as I don't like the Clinton's. I don't have a problem making prisoners work, it's not slavery. I am glad when I see them picking up trash on the side of the highway.

My problem isn't the labour as much as it is her racist behaviour towards the workers. She analysed them like they were of different species.

Well this is the same woman that referred that black youth as 'superpredators' with 'no conscious, no empathy' that needed to be 'brought to heel' in defense of her husband's 1994 Crime Bill.

Yeah. Clinton actually said that.

Meanwhile, Bernie is a veteran of the Civil Rights movement. He didn't win because our corporate overlords did everything in their power to stop him.

READ THIS -> https://represent.us/