Page 4 of 4 [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Aaendi
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

22 Jun 2017, 6:52 pm

Quote:
See, it's all everyone else's fault and it couldn't possibly be that some people just happen to have personalities that repulse any potential romantic interest.

Here's the thing. You SJWs don't care about personalities, and simply just make excuses when you can't find a reason not to continuously bully me.

Plus, you've just proved my point in that all SJWs just use the whole "you just want to get laid, so what you say doesn't matter" BS because you know, you have no valid argument. You know, if you really think I'm lying when I say I don't want to bang ugly ass SJWs, then go ahead and give me a lie detector test and see for yourself that I don't want to bang ugly ass SJWs.

Plus, how the f**k do you expect me to respond to "you're a misogynist who is just pretending to be nice just for sex"? Of course I'm going to strongly disagree. I'm not going to say "Yeah, I'm totally going to rape you right now", and then get arrested for saying it.

One last thing. I've gotten out of the friend zone twice, so PWNED!! ! The trick is to not be friends with an SJW.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 8:49 pm

Aaendi wrote:
Quote:
See, it's all everyone else's fault and it couldn't possibly be that some people just happen to have personalities that repulse any potential romantic interest.

Here's the thing. You SJWs don't care about personalities, and simply just make excuses when you can't find a reason not to continuously bully me.

Plus, you've just proved my point in that all SJWs just use the whole "you just want to get laid, so what you say doesn't matter" BS because you know, you have no valid argument. You know, if you really think I'm lying when I say I don't want to bang ugly ass SJWs, then go ahead and give me a lie detector test and see for yourself that I don't want to bang ugly ass SJWs.

Plus, how the f**k do you expect me to respond to "you're a misogynist who is just pretending to be nice just for sex"? Of course I'm going to strongly disagree. I'm not going to say "Yeah, I'm totally going to rape you right now", and then get arrested for saying it.

One last thing. I've gotten out of the friend zone twice, so PWNED!! ! The trick is to not be friends with an SJW.

I disagreed with you, if that's how you define continuously bullying life is going to bully you constantly because you're always going to face disagreement. Further, you seem quick to jump to the 'everyone thinks I'm a potential rapist' conclusion - no one's suggested any such thing until you chose to.

You're right though, we don't care about personalities and it's all a vast conspiracy to ensure you spend life alone. That's the only reason people don't conform to your exact wishes - and has nothing to do with them having their own ambitions and desires.

I wish you the best of luck in future attempts and may you learn from previous experiences to improve your chances of success going forward. Image

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

RetroGamer87
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jun 2017, 8:30 am

Jacoby wrote:
RetroGamer87 wrote:
SJWs and the alt-right are both ultra-conformist and conformity is bad news for us aspies because it can be either difficult or impossible for us to conform to their increasingly narrow demands.
Jacoby wrote:
SJWs have mobilized their hatred and racism towards 'cis straight white males'...
That's not the only group they're racist towards. SJWs can be very patronising and paternalistic towards ethnic minorities. This new racism from the largely white middle-class SJWs is very similar to the 'white man's burden' of the late 19th century.
Yeah and take a look at what they say about minorities that don't toe the Democratic progressive line. Democrats are hypocrites about everything or too stupid to know they're being herded around like cattle.
They sure are hypocrites. Just like the Republicans are hypocrites. They talk about the value of individuality while being conformists. Any faction has conformity or else they wouldn't be a faction.