Love Is One Big f*****g Fairytale

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

ShadowProphet
Toucan
Toucan

11 Jun 2017, 11:16 pm

all disney movies :'(

Last edited by ShadowProphet on 12 Jun 2017, 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

AngelRho
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 8:15 am

ShadowProphet wrote:

Ever read up on actual fairy tales, not the Disney-sanitized versions? The little mermaid disolves into sea foam. Cinderella's stepsisters end up permanently disfigured at the hands of their mother.

I'll take the Brothers Grimm any day. And if love is fairy tales, I'll gladly do without. Fairy tales were once warnings. And princess stories were told at a time when arranged marriages were common. They were ugly stories to prepare young girls for the realities of marriage and court life. These stories have a morbid cool factor much lacking in Disney. Great reading.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 3:34 pm

The OP has been red pilled!

Copelandia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

17 Jun 2017, 3:51 am

AngelRho wrote:
ShadowProphet wrote:

Ever read up on actual fairy tales, not the Disney-sanitized versions? The little mermaid disolves into sea foam. Cinderella's stepsisters end up permanently disfigured at the hands of their mother.

I'll take the Brothers Grimm any day. And if love is fairy tales, I'll gladly do without. Fairy tales were once warnings. And princess stories were told at a time when arranged marriages were common. They were ugly stories to prepare young girls for the realities of marriage and court life. These stories have a morbid cool factor much lacking in Disney. Great reading.

Yeah the old school stories are way cooler!

GraysonTerry19
Raven
Raven

22 Jun 2017, 10:03 pm

ShadowProphet wrote:

You got a point their dude.