Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

CzigBot
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

12 Jun 2017, 7:15 am

Starts tomorrow and games are being announced even before it. Which ones are you excited for? I just saw the trailer for Metro Exodus and will definitely be getting it since I love Metro and STALKER. Also going to get the new Wolfenstein. Also curious to see if Cyberpunk 2077 and the two new IPs by Bethesda will show up.

whatamievendoing
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jun 2017, 1:04 pm

I'm all hyped up for Ori and the Willow of the Wisps. That and Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, as well as Life Is Strange: Before the Storm. Vampyr looks moderately interesting as well. Hopefully more Cuphead will be shown this year too.

Enigmatic_Oddity
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 10:34 pm

Ori and the Willow of the Wisps looked great. Also can't wait for Wolfenstein 2. Life is Strange: Before the Storm might be good, but I'm less interested upon hearing it's going to be a three episode prequel, with the main character's voice actress not reprising their role.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jun 2017, 4:42 pm

I haven't really been paying attention, but I'll probably end up picking up the two Metroid games.

I heard Beyond Good & Evil 2 was announced, I still need to get around to playing the first one.

Nekomonster
Toucan
Toucan

14 Jun 2017, 7:16 pm

I wasn't really hyped for anything before Nintendo came along. Super Mario Odyssey looks amazing. I'm not sure why a Mario/Rabbids crossover is going to exist, but I'm glad it is.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 3:05 pm

I'm excited for Metroid: Samus Returns and Metroid Prime 4, as well as the Shadow of the Colossus remake [even though I've never played the original or ICO].

I hoped that Final Fantasy VII would get some news, but oh well.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2017, 12:09 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
...as well as the Shadow of the Colossus remake [even though I've never played the original or ICO].

I bought it a few years ago. It might be a great game, but the framerate is so terrible, I had trouble playing it. A remake would certainly help in that regard.