Page 3 of 3 [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 11:22 am

^If you haven't done so, already, you might find a few videos pertaining to EEG treatment, on YouTube, or on the main EEG site. I had, initially, viewed a video in my psychologist's office, of a war veteran who had returned home from Afghanistan to find living with symptoms of PTSD, impossible. At that time, I was hopeless, however, listening to him, changed my attitude, tremendously, and it made me determined. He had been far worse off, than I was, and the treatment was effective for his condition. Since that time, EEG has been proven effective for treating other matters of the brain, certain types of disabilities, some neurological functioning, ADHD, Anxiety, Sensory difficulties and other conditions, and I just listened to an interesting interview, via an Invisibilia podcast, regarding the effectiveness of EEG on a woman's Alexathymic traits. Not that Alexathymia applies to you, per se, but I found it to be quite interesting and moving, so, perhaps I will see if I can post the link, here, in case you (or anyone else) might find it of value.

I hope your weekend is off to a great start. Although, I suppose it's half over, since it appears you are in the UK. Funny, before I noticed your location, I thought you were in Michigan, in the US. I wonder what gave me that idea. Perhaps, it was a member, who's writing and/or avatar is similar in nature. Rambling, now.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 7:06 pm

Yeah , I'll check some videos out but I don't think it's a viable option , I doubt they do it on the NHS and I definitely can't afford therapy. If you find the link please post it.

I think your behind me regarding timezones , your post came in Fri afternoon so the whole weekend ahead of me , have a great one yourself.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2017, 1:22 am

I was unable to link the podcast, here. However, I might be able to do it, by going through a different channel.