friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 11:27 am

friedmacguffins wrote:
What is in a vaccine.

Kraichgauer wrote:
Discredited people...

But, I didn't ask any questions about credibility.

Kraichgauer wrote:
A vaccine, as I understand it, is a little bit of a virus introduced into the body, which said body can then build up resistance against.

Besides viral materials, are there any other ingredients?

friedmacguffins wrote:
Is autism an impediment, without any other co-morbidities.

Kraichgauer wrote:
It depends on where the individual falls on the spectrum.

ASPartOfMe wrote:
You ask 100 people you are going to get 100 different definitions of autism.

Are focus, memory, organization, and quiet-ive-ness diseases? Fidgeting, when it is not destructive?

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 11:36 am

The scope of the discussion implies that commissars can declare people legally-incompetent and inject them with strange substances.

Although there are strong differences of opinion, I would still like to think that all of the adults, here, are still passably-intelligent, so have a right to their own medical decisions.

It seems self-defeating, to politicize the fact, that you had ought not be participating in politics.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 11:55 am

friedmacguffins wrote:
friedmacguffins wrote:
What is in a vaccine.

Kraichgauer wrote:
Discredited people...

Kraichgauer wrote:
A vaccine, as I understand it, is a little bit of a virus introduced into the body, which said body can then build up resistance against.

friedmacguffins wrote:

Kraichgauer wrote:

ASPartOfMe wrote:

Are focus, memory, organization, and quiet-ive-ness diseases? Fidgeting, when it is not destructive?

I would say Fidgeting/Stimming is not a disease. Many people would disagree saying because you distract other people it impairs your ability to communicate. ABA therapies have traditionally been based on the idea of Autistic stimming as an impairing behavior.

In American society, while the words "disease" and "impairment" are not used to describe introversion in the real world it is treated that way.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

SonicMisaki
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 12:05 pm

Wakefield met up with #45 and he got support from the anti-vaxxers. Wow. I'm not happy at all, to put it gently.

Even if vaccines did cause autism, there's a minimal chance of them doing so anyway. If you're a strict anti-vaxxer, you're against autistic people existing, don't lie to yourself.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 3:17 pm

I want to leave the possibility open, that it could work or be useful, in an ideal situation, but am deeply uncomfortable, have no plans of using it.

I see autism as a personality trait, probably juxtaposed to ADHD. I think, there are extreme examples, among hundreds of millions of people, but question whether it is pathological.

imho, it's not broken. There's no need to fix it. If there's a word for it, that's fine by me.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 3:28 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
friedmacguffins wrote:
What is in a vaccine.

Kraichgauer wrote:
Discredited people...

Kraichgauer wrote:

friedmacguffins wrote:

Kraichgauer wrote:

ASPartOfMe wrote:

Regardless, they're still discredited.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 4:16 pm

Kraichgauer wrote:

Truthstream Media wrote:
aluminum phoisphate, msg, artificial colors, antibiotics, soy protein, fetal bovine serum, phenoxyethanol, insect cell line, canine kidney cell substrate, chicken embryo, rhesus monkey fetal cells, hydrolized gelatin, hepb cloned into gmo yeast, guinea pig embryo cells, vesicle fluid from calf skins, albumin from human blood, monkey kidney cells, mouse serum protein, washed sheep rbcs, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue.

Just one short list, from a goofy remix, made for minute and a half attention span --

Kraichgauer wrote:

I find more credibility, in the side which cares what are the ingredients, being injected into their bloodstream. Even when you put it, into an autotuner. :|

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 4:36 pm

They can say, it's not even real dissidence; a sluggish schizoid is having an adverse reaction to common, everyday additives.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 6:12 pm

friedmacguffins wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:

Truthstream Media wrote:
aluminum phoisphate, msg, artificial colors, antibiotics, soy protein, fetal bovine serum, phenoxyethanol, insect cell line, canine kidney cell substrate, chicken embryo, rhesus monkey fetal cells, hydrolized gelatin, hepb cloned into gmo yeast, guinea pig embryo cells, vesicle fluid from calf skins, albumin from human blood, monkey kidney cells, mouse serum protein, washed sheep rbcs, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue.

Just one short list, from a goofy remix, made for minute and a half attention span --

Kraichgauer wrote:

I find more credibility, in the side which cares what are the ingredients, being injected into their bloodstream. Even when you put it, into an autotuner. :|

Despite fear of those ingredients, it's irresponsible to avoid vaccinations for children, as you may not be only causing your own child's death from any of the viruses out there, but you could be responsible for the death of someone else' child, as well.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 7:14 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
A vaccine, as I understand it, is a little bit of a virus introduced into the body

Truthstream Media wrote:
aluminum phosphate, msg, artificial colors, antibiotics, soy protein, fetal bovine serum, phenoxyethanol, insect cell line, canine kidney cell substrate, chicken embryo, rhesus monkey fetal cells, hydrolized gelatin, hepb cloned into gmo yeast, guinea pig embryo cells, vesicle fluid from calf skins, albumin from human blood, monkey kidney cells, mouse serum protein, washed sheep rbcs, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue.

Kraichgauer wrote:
Despite fear of those ingredients...

You didn't know the ingredients, so were not afraid.

They come with side effects.

Now, name those cons, in specific detail. if you are really practicing informed consent. (Or, don't.)

Kraichgauer wrote:
it's irresponsible...you could be responsible

(guilt-inducing, subjective language)

Kraichgauer wrote:
it's irresponsible to avoid vaccinations for children

Even under the most conservative possibility, you're telling me that it's just plain, viral material. What is the scientific difference between a virus, being dead or alive.

Kraichgauer wrote:
you could be responsible for the death of someone else' child, as well.

Are complications reported, by sources, which you consider to be credible.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 10:18 am

Herd immunity

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

It won't be the wealthier, better educated anti-vaxxers who suffer the worst effects; they can get good medical care. The poor mothers who have to choose food and rent over vaccinations will watch their children die of preventable diseases.

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 10:53 am

friedmacguffins wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
A vaccine, as I understand it, is a little bit of a virus introduced into the body

Truthstream Media wrote:
aluminum phosphate, msg, artificial colors, antibiotics, soy protein, fetal bovine serum, phenoxyethanol, insect cell line, canine kidney cell substrate, chicken embryo, rhesus monkey fetal cells, hydrolized gelatin, hepb cloned into gmo yeast, guinea pig embryo cells, vesicle fluid from calf skins, albumin from human blood, monkey kidney cells, mouse serum protein, washed sheep rbcs, human diploid cells from aborted fetal tissue.

Kraichgauer wrote:
Despite fear of those ingredients...

You didn't know the ingredients, so were not afraid.

They come with side effects.

Now, name those cons, in specific detail. if you are really practicing informed consent. (Or, don't.)

Kraichgauer wrote:
it's irresponsible...you could be responsible

(guilt-inducing, subjective language)

Kraichgauer wrote:
it's irresponsible to avoid vaccinations for children

Even under the most conservative possibility, you're telling me that it's just plain, viral material. What is the scientific difference between a virus, being dead or alive.

Kraichgauer wrote:
you could be responsible for the death of someone else' child, as well.

Are complications reported, by sources, which you consider to be credible.

Say what you will, but the result of not vaccinating children would be catastrophic. That alone is reason enough to vaccinate.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 11:12 am

jrjones9933 wrote:
It won't be the wealthier, better educated anti-vaxxers who suffer the worst effects

More guilt-trip subjectivity.

Is it because they are well fed, less crowded, and have better hygiene -- vaccine or no vaccine?

jrjones9933 wrote:
Herd immunity

So far, noone can say when a virus is dead, or you're just injecting someone with a virus.

Patient zero, in the Disneyland measles outbreak might have been vaccinated.

You're injecting people with viral material, bodily fluids, toxic chemicals, and saying that everyone else has the problem.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 11:15 am

Kraichgauer wrote:

Say what you will, but the result of not vaccinating children would be catastrophic. That alone is reason enough to vaccinate.

I asked you to tell me what it is, you were injecting into yourself, and you have seemed to have a problem with identifying it.

But, you're qualified to make health decisions for other people.

Before it's good or bad, what is it. What are we talking about, at all. You don't seem to mind.

My problem with freevaxxers, who say you should be able to choose either way --
They can choose to inject toxic waste into the children, elderly, and poor. They can choose to inject contagion, and spread it aruund crowded places.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 11:19 am

friedmacguffins wrote:
jrjones9933 wrote:
It won't be the wealthier, better educated anti-vaxxers who suffer the worst effects

More guilt-trip subjectivity.

Is it because they are well fed, less crowded, and have better hygiene -- vaccine or no vaccine?

jrjones9933 wrote:
Herd immunity

So far, noone can say when a virus is dead, or you're just injecting someone with a virus.

Patient zero, in the Disneyland measles outbreak might have been vaccinated.

You're injecting people with viral material, bodily fluids, toxic chemicals, and saying that everyone else has the problem.

Given the established benefits of vaccination, you actually have the burden of proof. Granted, I'd rather have most of your alleged ingredients on a plate rather than in a syringe.

friedmacguffins
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 11:24 am

You didn't even know what was in it. :| The benefits of what.