Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Nuutism
Butterfly
Butterfly

13 Jun 2017, 2:09 pm

The moderation here is a joke.

Too bad there might have been a lot of friendly people here to share thoughts with.
But this site.. I'll leave it here and just say farewell! :)

And site Admins, shame on you!

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jun 2017, 3:34 pm

They could be better, I agree. But I would say overall, they are not bad people... But I hope you find a better site you can enjoy.

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

14 Jun 2017, 12:26 pm

Has anything in particular prompted this? You have only been on the site two days, made 12 posts, and as far as I can tell you haven't had any troublesome interaction with other users.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 11:46 am

But why, Sir......are you irritated by the spam?

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 11:56 pm

The problem isn't the moderation, it's the members. Over time, autistic spaces tend to be monopolized by the most affected people that need the most support, and by and large, those are not people that you want to spend a lot of time around, harsh as that may sound. WP went around that particular bend a few years ago, and now is largely populated by difficult people repeating the same inanities, hence my own pulling away from the site.

SH90
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 8:47 pm

Dox47 wrote:
The problem isn't the moderation, it's the members. Over time, autistic spaces tend to be monopolized by the most affected people that need the most support, and by and large, those are not people that you want to spend a lot of time around, harsh as that may sound. WP went around that particular bend a few years ago, and now is largely populated by difficult people repeating the same inanities, hence my own pulling away from the site.

I have to agree, but I think the majority of the heavy posters may have others issues on top of Autism... But anyways, nice G36k!

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2017, 7:33 pm

Nuutism wrote:
The moderation here is a joke.

Too bad there might have been a lot of friendly people here to share thoughts with.
But this site.. I'll leave it here and just say farewell! :)

And site Admins, shame on you!

If everyone could some up some response to that, well, the site would be a smiling happy place, but alas, the wind keeps changing speed and direction. Some schoolboy hobby attempt has turned into a malware hacking system freak accident from Jurassic Park II. Bear in mind there is only one site instructor now.. he sets the tone for the rules.. and his dedicated followers choose to pursue the lethal cocktail with mixed caution, sceptism and a hint of dry admiration.