Page 2 of 2 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 2:00 am

Kraichgauer wrote:
friedmacguffins wrote:
How many people suffer, before a federally-endorsed product or nationalized business is ruined. It is never allowed to fail, at any cost.

They're feeding you yoga mat and silly putty chemicals. Warning labels are surreal. Gaterapists. Human cell lines...

Considering past statements, which you have made, we could just inject it, directly into your blood stream, without protest, and everyone should be forced to participate, no matter what.

We can posit some specious safety concern, or it can be under the color of authority. To protect some minority. Think of the children. Have I left any out. Just want to be inclusive.

I think you're losing track of the discussion. Now, I intend to enjoy the rest of my father's Day.

Happy father's day Kraichgauer
I have to wait till Sept 3 for mine!!

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2017, 2:08 am

cyberdad wrote:
Kraichgauer wrote:
friedmacguffins wrote:
How many people suffer, before a federally-endorsed product or nationalized business is ruined. It is never allowed to fail, at any cost.

They're feeding you yoga mat and silly putty chemicals. Warning labels are surreal. Gaterapists. Human cell lines...

Considering past statements, which you have made, we could just inject it, directly into your blood stream, without protest, and everyone should be forced to participate, no matter what.

We can posit some specious safety concern, or it can be under the color of authority. To protect some minority. Think of the children. Have I left any out. Just want to be inclusive.

I think you're losing track of the discussion. Now, I intend to enjoy the rest of my father's Day.

Happy father's day Kraichgauer
I have to wait till Sept 3 for mine!!

Well, happy Father's Day in advance! :D