Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jun 2017, 10:32 am

"The people around me are more concerned about how I am "acting" than about healing what is wrong inside so I don't "act" like that"

This is how I am feeling lately... I'm on the verge of a complete breakdown and I've been rejected by two ers in the last three days, community mental health won't do anything... My uncle and my husband thinks yelling at me will make me "stop" my behavior and I even tried getting into a women's shelter to get away from them which rejected me...

What do I do?

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

Tawaki
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 8:48 am

Why did the ERs dump you? Were you looking for a psych bed or a medication help?

What's CMH acting like turkeys? Are you in their system?

CMH is dog s**t here, and virtually worthless.

Mental health services are horrible for people without $$$ in Michigan.

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2017, 6:03 pm

Tawaki wrote:
Why did the ERs dump you? Were you looking for a psych bed or a medication help?

What's CMH acting like turkeys? Are you in their system?

CMH is dog s**t here, and virtually worthless.

Mental health services are horrible for people without $$$ in Michigan.

I'm in the CMH system.... but I even tried to see my caseworker yesterday and I was going to be half an hour late because of car trouble and she refused to meet with me even though she already knew I was in the er, womens shelter, etc...

I walked a bunch today trying to get my mind off things and I come home to my husband and my uncle driving me insane because when they have problems with each other they tell me about it... They both trying to get me turned against the other.

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020

CharityGoodyGrace
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 7:22 am

New England is HORROR for mental health. From forced medications to abusive hospital experiences to unfair guardianships to restraint for no good reason, STAY AWAY from New England, the west coast, and Ontario, Canada.

Texas is actually a good place to be that respects rights (usually). Montreal too. Just for everyone's general information about this subject.

Behaviorists who are like that should be put in jail. They make your mental health worse, and people should care what's inside one, not what's on the outside. Didn't they learn that in kindergarten? What are they, shallow?